Who wants us to lose Sunday against the Eagles?

lukin2006

Reaction score
I do. I also want to go 0-16 in 2021...that might be the only thing Jerruh understands.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
my eye is on the draft

Indeed. Because after a quarter of a century of buffoonery all Booger & Son need is one more draft.

I'll die before the Cowboys ever play in another Super Bowl. Thanks, Jerry. :rolleyes:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I never hope this team loses, but some things seem inevitable at this point.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Sorry, I still enjoy wins now more than losses. I don't believe there will be guaranteed long term success even with high draft picks next spring.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Indeed. Because after a quarter of a century of buffoonery all Booger & Son need is one more draft.

I'll die before the Cowboys ever play in another Super Bowl. Thanks, Jerry. :rolleyes:
I get and cant disagree but hope springs eternal

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
I do.

I hope we are competitve and DiNucci plays well.

But ultimately, I hope we lose. And lets face it, the Eagles aren't going anywhere in the playoffs either.

This front office needs all the draft ammunition it can get for 2021. We could have the #2 pick behind the Jets if we lose out.

This is the first time I've ever said this but... I want my Cowboys to lose every other game. Besides the Eagles!

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I do.

I hope we are competitve and DiNucci plays well.

But ultimately, I hope we lose. And lets face it, the Eagles aren't going anywhere in the playoffs either.

This front office needs all the draft ammunition it can get for 2021. We could have the #2 pick behind the Jets if we lose out.

At this point I hope we lose out and get a good pick. Even if we somehow won this sorry division we will be 1 and done in the playoffs.