Who was a forgettable Cowboys player you'll never forget?

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Too lazy to go through the thread and see who's been mentioned but can't leave out Skyler Green who made the most spectacular 5 yard returns since Lucky Whitehead. Someone posted a highlight reel the day we drafted him of him returning punts and KO's. He looked like a cross between Deon Sanders and Devin Hester. He would run 40 yards in circles for a 4 yard return.

To be fair to Lucky, at least he has a preseason return for a TD (and his end around plays on offense)! Skyler couldn't even make the roster his first year. What a horrible pick that was.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
To be fair to Lucky, at least he has a preseason return for a TD (and his end around plays on offense)! Skyler couldn't even make the roster his first year. What a horrible pick that was.

Lucky has been better than Green who was a complete waste of a 4th round pick. However Lucky better stop dancing around and start getting up field or he won't be around much longer.

Vols74

Reaction score
Dat Nguyen was a heck of a player. I think it was Parcells that called him a "football playing dude".
We had lots of speed at LB with him and Dexter Coakley back then. Had a great defense but God awful offense.

Dat is my boy don't say nuffin bad about that guy. He gave his all.

Asklesko

Reaction score
drew henson... forever only remembered for his association with tom brady

negativecreep

Reaction score
Ok, I remember one more, Robert Thomas. Crappy LB but decent FB...for a few years. He was the starter in probably one of my top 5 games I've seen when we came back to beat the racial slures in overtime, I want to say 1999 season opener?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ok, I remember one more, Robert Thomas. Crappy LB but decent FB...for a few years. He was the starter in probably one of my top 5 games I've seen when we came back to beat the racial slures in overtime, I want to say 1999 season opener?

Hey bro, there is the other side of the coin concerning the 'racial slurs'/Commanders is that a vast eclectic mix of people with native American heritage pretty much groove with that handle and are proud of the recognition that it generates ( I just don't recall seeing the skins referenced like that before and figured you'd appreciate a non spoon fed view)

negativecreep

Reaction score
Hey bro, there is the other side of the coin concerning the 'racial slurs'/Commanders is that a vast eclectic mix of people with native American heritage pretty much groove with that handle and are proud of the recognition that it generates ( I just don't recall seeing the skins referenced like that before and figured you'd appreciate a non spoon fed view)
Well thanks for the life lesson, bud. Truth is I'm not spoon fed by anyone, don't appreciate that bs.
Would you walk up to a full blooded Native American and call him a Commander?

negativecreep

Reaction score