Who was a forgettable Cowboys player you'll never forget?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny Noonan, thought we struck gold.

The one and only...QC.....That last pic on cut day I can't get out of my head!

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Chad Hutchinson. that name could end any of the arguments I've had for my team. It's my cryptonite.

bark

Reaction score
Alex Barron
Romo pulls off a last second miracle to beat the Commanders only to have Barron mug orakpo. Holding cowboys......10 second runoff, game over
The last play Barron ever played for Dallas.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lance "down goes" Frasier. Will never forget the toasting he took on a Sunday or Monday Night game against TO. It was like a man playing catch against a 10-year-old. It was like Marvis Fraser facing Mike Tyson.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Does Bill Bates count?

Nothing forgettable about Bill Bates he was a great special-teams player. He made the Pro Bowl and All-Pro in 1984. They created a roster spot for special team players in the Pro Bowl because of him.

Last edited:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Bobby Carpenter. Only because of that darn INT when he was with the Lions.

Reaction score
cool post......

Steve Pelluer

Showed some early flash stepping in relief for an injured Danny White to clinch the NFCE in 1985. He ended up replacing White again the following season, which included Walker being added to the team, but eventually fizzled. Got hooked on the Cowboys during the fateful 1984 season and Pelluer, who was crafty and a bit of a slinger of the pigskin, was part of my early journey as a fan.

A little nugget I didn't realize.....Pelluer was the last quarterback to start and win a game for a Tom Landry-coached team.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
cool post......

Steve Pelluer

Showed some early flash stepping in relief for an injured Danny White to clinch the NFCE in 1985. He ended up replacing White again the following season, which included Walker being added to the team, but eventually fizzled. Got hooked on the Cowboys during the fateful 1984 season and Pelluer, who was crafty and a bit of a slinger of the pigskin, was part of my early journey as a fan.

A little nugget I didn't realize.....Pelluer was the last quarterback to start and win a game for a Tom Landry-coached team.
Yes he was. Was a streaky SOB.