Who will be the defensive coordinator?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Who are the best DC’s in college? Alabama coach maybe?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kris Richard. WITH Kellen Moore as HC/OC. Get your popcorn ready...:rolleyes:

garyv

Reaction score
I've already come to the conclusion you're going to get another season of Kellen Moore and Garrett as your head coach. The real question is who will be the defensive coordinator... Who do you got?

Roderick Marinelli

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Paul Pasqualoni
Rob Ryan
Monte Kiffin
Rod Marinelli

They are the DCs that Garrett has worked with. Hardly inspiring is it. Expect more dross

quickccc

Reaction score
Kris? Is that you? We actually rarely blitz, so it’s definitely not Richard or Marinade.

On the contrary Richard actually did blitz considerably but they were so poorly designed and ineffective that
it goes so unnoticed that he does blitz.

Rumored reports were that excessive and ill-timed blitzing was the reason why Carroll and Richard disagreeably bumped heads and he was let go in Seattle as DC.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
On the contrary Richard actually did blitz considerably but they were so poorly designed and ineffective that

Rumored reports were that excessive and ill-timed blitzing was the reason why Carroll and Richard disagreeably bumped heads and he was let go in Seattle as DC.
I get it. The times we did blitz it looked horrible and everyone knew where we were coming from. But I do know we didn’t blitz a lot either when we should’ve.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the correct hiring of the entire coaching staff is far more important than the FO are imagining. If a HOMER like me is ready to bail, this franchise is in far more trouble than some here think.

quickccc

Reaction score
I think the correct hiring of the entire coaching staff is far more important than the FO are imagining. If a HOMER like me is ready to bail, this franchise is in far more trouble than some here think.

Since del Rio is off market, only experienced proven 4-3 scheme guy I could think of that could be available was Steve wilk in Cleveland
And I have to research him some more and
I'm not sure about the younger upcoming guys assistants around the NFL
But I know it makes sense to stay with a scheme the current guys don't have to be preoccupied with learning an entirely different scheme that could take longer to adjust.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We actually got 9.5 sacks from LBs and DBs, which isn't bad for a 4-3 defense.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Didn't Garrett want Ken Norton Jr. a few years back, before Lacewell convinced Jerry to hire Kiffen?