Who will be the defensive coordinator?

visionary

Reaction score
I've already come to the conclusion you're going to get another season of Kellen Moore and Garrett as your head coach. The real question is who will be the defensive coordinator... Who do you got?

who was the LB at Boise State 10 years back?
He’s it

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've already come to the conclusion you're going to get another season of Kellen Moore and Garrett as your head coach. The real question is who will be the defensive coordinator... Who do you got?
Who will be the D coordinator? Shouldn’t we ask Jerry since he usually hires his coordinators then finds a HC to agree to it?

quickccc

Reaction score
Why would he leave Seattle, and if he is under contract, how could he leave Seattle?

Ken Norton's defensive unit has struggled with him as a DC in Seattle
I could see Carroll letting him go and upgrading over him.
But I don't want him here. He'd be a downgrade not an upgrade.
Might as well talk kris Richard into staying as DC.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ken Norton's defensive unit has struggled with him as a DC in Seattle
I could see Carroll letting him go and upgrading over him.
But I don't want him here. He'd be a downgrade not an upgrade.
Might as well talk kris Richard into staying as DC.
I didn't look at that before, but you are right that his defense isn't looking so hot in Seattle.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think the correct hiring of the entire coaching staff is far more important than the FO are imagining. If a HOMER like me is ready to bail, this franchise is in far more trouble than some here think.
:hammer:........this might be the most important thing Jerry does in his final days. His legacy is riding here...mess this up...then the coaches that wouldn't toast him in the 90's...will be right the entire time.