Who will be the Head Coach of this team next season?

Woods

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2470600 said:
If it's Wade like everyone thinks then you can count on another year of mistake filled careless football. This team needs a dominant leader at the HC position in the worse way. One that demands attention to detail!

Ditto.

I agree with you 100%.

punit328

Reaction score
Well I'm in there with you because I think Wade is done as well.

I was gonna say Cowher but after reading and seeing different boards I don't think he wants to work for Jerry.

Anybody but Wade!

Why doesnt he want to work for Jerry? What does he have against the Cowboys? If he still hates the Cowboys for that SB loss then he needs to get over it. That was 13 years ago, plus he already got his ring a few years back while were still waiting for ours. Personally i like Cowher but he needs to get over it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2470600 said:
If it's Wade like everyone thinks then you can count on another year of mistake filled careless football. This team needs a dominant leader at the HC position in the worse way. One that demands attention to detail!

:clap:

I doubt that will ever happen again under Jones' watch.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope it's not Garrett. He is awful and has no real idea how important it is to be able to RUN the ball to finish a game off. His play calling is friggin' terrible.

Ren

Reaction score
I'm a bit torn on Wade now if you'd asked me a month ago i'd say get rid of him but he's done a great job with the D the last month other then the last 5 minutes today

Woods

Reaction score
Ren;2470756 said:
I'm a bit torn on Wade now if you'd asked me a month ago i'd say get rid of him but he's done a great job with the D the last month other then the last 5 minutes today

I think it comes down to whether this teams makes the post-season and wins at least 1 playoff game.

Ren

Reaction score
wish there was a way to keep him as a DC but the second he gets fired here the charger will be all over him to run their D again

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Mike Leach.

Just kidding guys, just kidding. I fully know he wouldn't cut it as an NFL coach.

Ren

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2470826 said:
Mike Leach.

Just kidding guys, just kidding. I fully know he wouldn't cut it as an NFL coach.

at least we'd have a consistent offense

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Ren;2470841 said:
at least we'd have a consistent offense

Actually im not so sure our style of offense would be succesful in the NFL either....spreads really have no place in the NFL.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
punit328;2470670 said:
Why doesnt he want to work for Jerry? What does he have against the Cowboys? If he still hates the Cowboys for that SB loss then he needs to get over it. That was 13 years ago, plus he already got his ring a few years back while were still waiting for ours. Personally i like Cowher but he needs to get over it.

I can't give you anything specific he's said about Jerry but just reading here and there that he will probably go to Cleveland...earlier I was reading Carolina but they've had a good year so it's doubtful Fox will be gone.

I think he's probably the kind of guy that wouldn't work well with a meddling owner and Jerry is.

And he doesn't need the money so he can pick his spot.

Ren

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2470876 said:
Actually im not so sure our style of offense would be succesful in the NFL either....spreads really have no place in the NFL.

tell that to the 07 Pats

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
That was nowhere near what the Tech offense is....

And im not talking about production I just mean style wise.