Who will be there?

cowcoach

Reaction score
I'll be there. My wife works for Texas Stadium and gets me into the games. Too bad she can't get me free beer.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
cowcoach said:
I'll be there. My wife works for Texas Stadium and gets me into the games. Too bad she can't get me free beer.

If you got free beer I would be your best friend :laugh1:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cowcoach said:

:welcome:

Have Fun.......

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
If I could have found a customer willing to buy a 150 case display of Yellowtail I'd have suite tickets and a limo ride to the game.

Sadly, I had no luck.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The window manager and one of my fellow employees were going to go to the game. They turned down the tickets today. I told them they should have asked me. I'd have taken them.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The window manager and one of my fellow employees were going to go to the game. They turned down the tickets today. I told them they should have asked me. I'd have taken them.

you shoulda have smacked them

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I am coming into town on Sunday morning for a week of training in Irving. I am going to drive by the stadium to see if I can find some scalped tickets at a reasonable price. If not I will be watching at the Wingate suites on Esters Blvd, near the airport.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

is this the 2nd time someone "forgot" to ask you about something you would have gladly taken?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'll be there. But I won't cheer with Bledsoe at QB.

Just kidding. Can't wait.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
is this the 2nd time someone "forgot" to ask you about something you would have gladly taken?
Keith said the round trip tickets were 900 bucks apiece. Judas Priest the guy's dad is a multi millionaire and because they were comped by an aluminum company the whole trip would be a write off.

Give me the tickets Keith. He figured they'd miss work Monday. Whoop dee doo. It's SNF.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Keith said the round trip tickets were 900 bucks apiece. Judas Priest the guy's dad is a multi millionaire and because they were comped by an aluminum company the whole trip would be a write off.

Give me the tickets Keith. He figured they'd miss work Monday. Whoop dee doo. It's SNF.

I hate people w/ weak stomachs

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
theogt, you gonna flash Romo?

ask him to sign your...um...chest area?
We should sticky a "theogt bail bonds contribution thread." :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I will be there, cant wait, I am going to be there bright and early about 3:30

I want to watch the cowboys players walk in as I always do, see the Commanders team bus, both of them actually and then I really enjoy seeing the madden cruiser and madden get out and get on his golf cart and ride down the tunnel, of course Al Michaels comes in A Limo with about 6 other guys.

Anyway, couple of things here, the temperatures are going to be cool, last year it was about 110 or so in the stadium this week it has been like 78 at night which has been great. If anyone wants to see the players walk in from the stadium after you cross the bridge, go left as far as you can, gate 9 the first gate past the cowboys pro shop you will notice the crowd and the cowboys tunnel to the locker room. Just hang out there and the players will pull up in their cars and get out and walk right by you. You can see cocky vaderjagt pull up in his incredible beamer. Thing looked awesome two weeks ago............Jason witten drives an F-150!!!!!

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I am going, this will be my first Cowboy game ever. I am very excited. Tryin to figure out how the parking will be and what kindof things you can do before and after the game. Does Texas Stadium allow digital cameras? What time do they open the gates?

theebs said:
I will be there, cant wait, I am going to be there bright and early about 3:30

I want to watch the cowboys players walk in as I always do, see the Commanders team bus, both of them actually and then I really enjoy seeing the madden cruiser and madden get out and get on his golf cart and ride down the tunnel, of course Al Michaels comes in A Limo with about 6 other guys.

This sounds interesting. Any way to get any autographs?

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Flying in early Sat mornin! Ready to whoop some Commander azz...........:skins:

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
4 of us will be there around 4:30 for massive tailgating. We'll be sitting 5 rows up, on the 45, right behind the Skin's bench, giving them the relentless, 'royal' treatment!!

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i will be there..
they do allow digital cameras...but not video ones.
section 34....demarcus ware jersey...crazed look in eyes...that will be me.
i will need to check and see about when the parking gates and the stadium open for this sunday night game.
if you stay after the game by gate 9 ( mentioned in earlier post in this thread)
you can get autographs from some players...especially if you are a kid or with a kid.
i like getting to the pro shop early before the game..less crowded.
unless you have a blue, gold or handicap parking pass prepare to walk a ways.
the corral at gate 8 is a good place to hang out, drink,visit, drink, meet people and did i mention..drink ??