Who will be there?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
poke said:
i will be there..
they do allow digital cameras...but not video ones.
section 34....demarcus ware jersey...crazed look in eyes...that will be me.
i will need to check and see about when the parking gates and the stadium open for this sunday night game.
if you stay after the game by gate 9 ( mentioned in earlier post in this thread)
you can get autographs from some players...especially if you are a kid or with a kid.
i like getting to the pro shop early before the game..less crowded.
unless you have a blue, gold or handicap parking pass prepare to walk a ways.
the corral at gate 8 is a good place to hang out, drink,visit, drink, meet people and did i mention..drink ??

Hey man I am pretty sure the lots open at 3, I was at both preseason games about 3:30 and the lots were already open. The gates wont open until 5 to go into the stadium though. So watching the players come in is fun...It shouldnt be hott which is a huge plus.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
I am going, this will be my first Cowboy game ever. I am very excited. Tryin to figure out how the parking will be and what kindof things you can do before and after the game. Does Texas Stadium allow digital cameras? What time do they open the gates?

This sounds interesting. Any way to get any autographs?

Gate opens 2 hours before kickoff I believe, they also have the corral which has TVs with other games going that you can go into early. Watch other games and drink beer mmmm

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
I'll be there. BTW, the gates will open at 3 and the Corrall sucks for the most part.

:star:

i actually dig the coral. The bands they have usually suck, but the beer and games make up for it.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
my buddy got 2 tickets from his folks. he talked his wife out of going so looks like i,ll be there. been to cowboy games before but never against the hated skins:D

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If anyone comes up with a spare ticket let me know..................

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
tocdi3131 said:
my buddy got 2 tickets from his folks. he talked his wife out of going so looks like i,ll be there. been to cowboy games before but never against the hated skins:D

this is my second time to see them against the skins. First time we had like 4 turnovers the first half, and managed to win with QC at the helm. Expect alot of dirty burgandy and gold jersys. JUST BE LOUD FOR YOUR DALLAS COWBOYS!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
not sure yet. still waiting to hear back. probably won't know until Sunday...lol. My sister-in-law's uncle gets tickets and my brother hates teh Boys so i'm on speed dial. He called me an hour before the Chiefs game last year. I'm 5 minutes from Texas Stadium, I was so there!