Who will you root for in Superbowl LIII

Shunpike

Reaction score
Rams vs Pats.

As a football fan I would have rather seen Saints ve Chiefs but Rams vs Pats will do.

Will root hard for the Rams but I think Pats will get their 6th Ring. Who will you root for and who you think will win?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Pats will win.
I don't care who wins. But right now, I'm pulling for Brady. I said he would win 7 Super Bowls before he retires so I'd like to think I'm a prophet. ;)

Bigdog

Reaction score
I might be pulling for Brady just because I like where he came from and I think Peters is such a punk.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Whoever wins is fine but I'm rooting for the pats since the rams shouldn't even be there.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm fine with either but might as well see Tom win another. We are witnessing a true dynasty, enjoy the ride........

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m leaning towards rooting for the Officials.

People have been really tough on them this year, but they’ve won some really improbable games. It’s time they get a little love.

Flamma

Reaction score
Rams vs Pats.

As a football fan I would have rather seen Saints ve Chiefs but Rams vs Pats will do.

Will root hard for the Rams but I think Pats will get their 6th Ring. Who will you root for and who you think will win?

I am going to root for the Patriots because I hate all NFC teams except the Cowboys. I don't hate AFC teams accept the Steelers. The Rams can kiss my buttocks. Go Darth Sidious! Go Brady, Go Patriots!

cowboyec

Reaction score
Patriots.

•silver n blue colors.
•#12 at QB.
•stoic unemotional head-coach.
•they even have a Dorsett.
•their logo looks like Elvis.

Pokeness

Reaction score
Rams! Then Jerry can say, "Uh, oh, huh, eum, we're getting close as we only lost by 8 to the eventual Super Bowl champion." Plus, I h8 the Cheatriots!!

coogrfan

Reaction score
I'm no Pats fan, but imo the Rams' NFC Championship is illegitimate. For that reason I am reluctantly forced to root for The Evil Empire.

foofighters

Reaction score
Rams vs Pats.

I am watching the Puppy Bowl...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Among the final 4, I wanted either KC or NO to win it. So I'm hosed.