Who will you root for in Superbowl LIII

zerofill

Reaction score
If we weren't going to be in it, then I wanted the Saints to win. Because frankly I like Brees... He is a good human, not just a player.

But really...

People can call them the Cheatriots, and all that crap... But, there has never been a duo like Brady and BB...

Those guys win, no matter what personnel they have on the field.

There is something to be said about that coaching staff. There is something to be said about Brady still having the fire and drive to be successful at 41.
I mean, Brady is 41... does he even remotely look like he couldn't play another 3 years at this level? That is insane!

I have to respect them, and the way Bill runs that team.

Brady is the Goat... he is the best of all time. There is just no way around it anymore. Doesn't matter if they win the Super Bowl or not, he is the best QB in the history of the NFL.

Brees doesn't look like he is going to be quitting either... so he is 40 now,and will be 40 all next season.

There are some players, that no matter who you are a fan of, you just have to respect as players.

I just can't get over how BB finds a way to win no matter what people he has on the field.

But on another note, Mahomes is a freak of nature. That kid, just isn't a fluke... He is on some other level. He reads defenses, reacts to things, like he has been doing it for 10 years in the NFL.
That kid is a prodigy... He just does not get phased by anything in games. He does not get shook at all. He is so confident in what he can do, and rightly so. He is a QB that will allow the Chiefs
to never feel like they are out of a game. That is something that streams through the whole team. Because you can tell that they are confident, that if they keep trying, he has the potential to
bring them back. Their players truly believe that.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm hoping for the opposite. I want the game to end with the most controversial call/non-call ever! I want to see everything burn!

Couldn't agree more as a football fan what happened yesterday was a travesty . If you are going to make rules you have to have people able to enforce them . If the game is too fast get rid of the rules or use technology to enforce them but don't let happen what went down yesterday in the biggest game in the NFC.

Tired of the cheating Pats and the Rams flatout don't belong there . Football is at a low ebb right now

GMO415

Reaction score
I'd never root for a team that kept us out of the SB.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Pats. I'd like to see Brady get 1 more, saddle up Belichick, and ride him off in to the sunset to never ever be seen again.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I want the Rams to win because of a call/non-call even more controversial than the one against the Saints .

... Most entertaining offseason EVER!

Aven8

Reaction score
Rams so we can hear all offseason we only lost by 8 and had we gotten the 4th and 1 it would be us! :D