Who Would you most want to beat in the SB?

Fredd

Reaction score
Bengals? (no one said them yet)....they would be the easiest "out" to me....again, I am not a "play them at full strength" kinda guy, so playing the least of the 6 teams would be just fine with me...besides, I don't EVER want to see Pittsburgh or NE play another SB while I am alive, ever....like someone said, if we aren't in there, I would love to see Ware get his ring

JJB500

Reaction score
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the Patriots lose, losing a Super Bowl even better! The Steelers would be a close 2nd........

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Anybody at this point. I'm more concerned about the Lions right now.

YR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just want to get to the SB does not matter who we play. For now the SB is Sunday and it is vs Det.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Stealers but really anyone of the AFC team would be nice to beat

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I disagree completely. Demarcus was willing to take a large pay cut this year to stay with the Cowboys. The sticking point was the additional money the Cowboys wanted in 2015. Demarcus also went out of his way to go with an AFC team. He didn't choose to chase the money, he was pushed out because we thought he was done. It would actually be bittersweet if we outright beat the Broncos. I could care less if other guys like Bennet, Hatcher and Ratliff got screwed, but Demarcus will always be a Cowboy.

If we get knocked out, I will be rooting for Denver to win it all.

I think it's funny posters get mad at our former players because they "chase the money," but I guarantee few, if any, of us would turn down an extra million dollars or two or three if that opportunity presented itself to us.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it's funny posters get mad at our former players because they "chase the money," but I guarantee few, if any, of us would turn down an extra million dollars or two or three if that opportunity presented itself to us.

True, this is business and players must do what is in their best interest. Your career only last so long and players have to make the most of it.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I'd have to say the Broncos. IMO, nothing would sign, seal and deliver Romo's legacy and the return of Dallas' Defensive Dominance more than them beating the almighty Peyton Manning. If this happens, I think I'll sit down and eat a box of Omaha steaks to celebrate; smiling and making weird giggling sounds as I do so.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I disagree completely. Demarcus was willing to take a large pay cut this year to stay with the Cowboys. The sticking point was the additional money the Cowboys wanted in 2015. Demarcus also went out of his way to go with an AFC team. He didn't choose to chase the money, he was pushed out because we thought he was done. It would actually be bittersweet if we outright beat the Broncos. I could care less if other guys like Bennet, Hatcher and Ratliff got screwed, but Demarcus will always be a Cowboy.

If we get knocked out, I will be rooting for Denver to win it all.

He was "pushed out" because he talked earlier in the season about doing what it took to get it done. He later balked (I'm sure after a long conversation with his agent) and said he wasn't going to give up any money. He wasn't worth what we would have had to pay him to stay and he isn't worth what Denver is paying him now. He chased the money. End of story. Would love to see him on the losing end of a Super Bowl *** whoopin' to the Cowboys. I like Ware, and when he retires I'll be thrilled when he signs his one day deal to retire a Cowboy. I loved Demarcus Ware when he was here but I'm actually a Cowboys fan. If your not a Cowboy I don't wish for you to win anything I don't care how long you were here or what you did during your tenure. You're history to me until you've been brought back into the fold. For Ware that won't happen until he retires. It was the same deal for Emmitt.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Brady and the Patriots.

Romo with a 133.6 QB rating and three TD passes.

Murray with 149 all-purpose yards and a TD.

Dez with 108 yards and one TD.

Witten with two TD catches and 86-yards.

The 15-minutes of fame defense with three TO - two interceptions of Brady, one a pick six.

Dallas - 45

New England - 24

ESPN lead day after game - Romo MVP of Super Bowl, but can he win next December and beat his track record to repeat?

The Zone has a million man march on Bristol,Connecticut, hanging Berman and Jackson in effigy.

I like to see Dez with 112

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I think if you're of a certain age there's no team outside the division you want to beat or see lose more than the Steelers. They robbed some of our childhoods.

Cebrin

Reaction score
The Titans or Buccaneers. That way it's a sure win. :lmao2:

endersdragon

Reaction score
The AFC Champion. I don't care who it is so long as the Cowboys are the Super Bowl champs.