Who Would you most want to beat in the SB?

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Pats, since we can't disappoint Eagles even more by defeating them in the Super Bowl

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Any team is fine with me. I'll take one over the Jets or Raiders.

But if I had to pick from this field, easily the Steelers. Their fanbase is annoying as can be and it would be really sweet to beat them. They would dread losing a Super Bowl to Dallas.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Broncos....again. I live in 50/50 Bronco country and they are very annoying. Would like to give them their 6th loss.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Any team is fine with me. I'll take one over the Jets or Raiders.

But if I had to pick from this field, easily the Steelers. Their fanbase is annoying as can be and it would be really sweet to beat them. They would dread losing another Super Bowl to Dallas.

Fify

punchnjudy

Reaction score
This year...the Ravens.

Scandrick vs. Steve Smith would be funnnn.

Craig

Reaction score
Not Denver, i dont want them to win a single game. Id like the Patriots to win the AFC, so I guess them. patriots or Steelers.

Hardline

Reaction score
I dont want the Steelers ever playing in another super bowl much less playing them in one.
I dont want the Pats because Brady would pick our defense to shreads.
Dont want the Broncos for the same reason.
I guess I would like to play Cincinnati because I think they would be the weakest AFC team.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cincinnati.....the SB that should have been in 1981...if not for "The Catch", the finger tackle, and then the fumble.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Now if we played the Broncos.....imagine Ware watching us hoist the Lombardi

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is it just me or am I noticing a trend. The older fans seem to mostly say they want to beat the Steelers.

nablives

Reaction score
I know, lets win a playoff game. But who? I.d love to beat the steelers again. Think beating the Pats would be the most satisfying tho

The Steelers, but if not them, the Pats. The lulz that would ensue would be glorious.

nablives

Reaction score
Now if we played the Broncos.....imagine Ware watching us hoist the Lombardi

Talk about a weird feeling. That honestly bummed me out a little to think of a Cowboy on the wrong side of the field as the Cowboys hoist a trophy.

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
I posted in another thread this season's theme has been about avenging bad losses which this team has done. If that happens to get us to the Super Bowl then the Lions and Packers will be on the list. If that's the case I would like Denver. #StoryLinesGalore

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was "pushed out" because he talked earlier in the season about doing what it took to get it done. He later balked (I'm sure after a long conversation with his agent) and said he wasn't going to give up any money. He wasn't worth what we would have had to pay him to stay and he isn't worth what Denver is paying him now. He chased the money. End of story. Would love to see him on the losing end of a Super Bowl *** whoopin' to the Cowboys. I like Ware, and when he retires I'll be thrilled when he signs his one day deal to retire a Cowboy. I loved Demarcus Ware when he was here but I'm actually a Cowboys fan. If your not a Cowboy I don't wish for you to win anything I don't care how long you were here or what you did during your tenure. You're history to me until you've been brought back into the fold. For Ware that won't happen until he retires. It was the same deal for Emmitt.

Your version is not the story that has been repeated over and over again by Eatman, Broaddus and Spagnola. They have all said Ware accepted a pay cut that would have brought his 2014 cap number to the same number that it cost the Cowboys to cut him (the dead money). He did not balk. At one point during the negotiations, he hesitated in accepting the cut (this is where you thought the story ended), but on the eve of FA he accepted a cut from 16m to 8M and Dallas turned it down. Dallas simply thought his injuries would soon end his career and did not want to pay him in 2015. He chased nothing. He was pushed out and JJ has admitted as such. When the deal fell through, Ware went out of his way to go to Denver; telling his agent that he would not accept calls from NFC rivals like the Commanders. That is a stand up guy and if it's isn't the Cowboys winning, I'd be happy to see Ware get a ring.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I know, lets win a playoff game. But who? I.d love to beat the steelers again. Think beating the Pats would be the most satisfying tho

Seems as I remember. We still owe the Colts for Superbowl 5. Or would that be the Ravens?

ilykdrama

Reaction score
No one in the WORLD, but Demarcus Ware. The biggest smile of all time. He goes to a team he think he has an automatic super bowl win with. Tyron beats him like a drum and he doesnt even touch Romo.