Who would you rather face-the Cardinals or Rams?

csirl

Reaction score
Rather play the Cards. Rams are a better team.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rams. But that defensive line would eat our o-line alive and Dak would be scared as soon as he snapped it

32BellyOption

Reaction score
We can beat either or get beat by either. I’m just not digging then inconsistent play from Dak and this offense right now. Can’t afford to get iff to slow starts in the playoffs. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t see this season ending well.

Thrill99

Reaction score
Our defense will have to win the game, so I look at the trenches and would rather face the Cards Oline with our Dline. I think we did an adequate job against Murry and could turn the table on a rematch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cardinals, screw em. I want a shot at revenge. Could say the same for the Rams, but it's been a couple years.

The loss to the Cardinals only lowered our seeding. The lost to the Rams 3 years ago knocked us out of the playoffs. I would rather avenge that loss.

fansince68

Reaction score
I'd go Rams.

The kryptonite of this defense is mobile QBs.

Stafford has a great arm, but he's no where near as mobile as K1 and he has been prone to bad decision making as of late.

Hopefully the 49ers best the Rams for a 6th straight time and Arizona wins Sunday.
Doesn't matter, both coaches have proven to out scheme and out coach us in previous match ups. They are studying our tendencies as we speak and devising plays to beat us. What are we doing in the meantime? Attending NBA games without wearing masks....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rather play the Cards. Rams are a better team.

The Rams are the more talented team but we’ve beaten Matt Stafford in the playoffs before. He turns the ball over and he’s 0-3 in the playoffs. I like my chances against him better than chasing around Kyler Murray.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Line em up, I dgaf who we play. No crappy teams in the playoffs so...

khiladi

Reaction score
Rams. But that defensive line would eat our o-line alive and Dak would be scared as soon as he snapped it

Actually, we dominated that line in 2019. Zach Martin completely stifled AD that game and Zeke and Pollard ran for over 200 yards combined that game. I actually think that was our most complete win as a team against a good defense since Dak was our QB, but it was also because of one of our most dominant OL performances and RGs.

This year though, you probably have a point.

That being said it depends on which Stafford we get, considering some of his TOs. If he’s on and considering how much Diggs is liable to a big play, it could be a long day, especially if they get up early.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our defense will have to win the game, so I look at the trenches and would rather face the Cards Oline with our Dline. I think we did an adequate job against Murry and could turn the table on a rematch.

The only way our defense will win a game for us in the playoffs is if they get turnovers. We don’t win games without takeaways.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually, we dominated that line in 2019. Zach Martin completely stifled AD that game and Zeke and Pollard ran for over 200 yards combined that game. I actually think that was our most complete win as a team against a good defense since Dak was our QB, but it was also because of one of our most dominant OL performances and RGs.

This year though, you probably have a point.

That being said it depends on which Stafford we get, considering some of his TOs. If he’s on and considering how much Diggs is liable to a big play, it could be a long day, especially if they get up early.

that last point you made, in my opinion, is key. The Cowboys are unbelievable front runners. If they can get a 10 point lead on someone in the first quarter, it’s game over.

I just want to feel an NFC championship game again, man. It’s been so long and we’ve endured so much suffering since our last true success haha

aikemirv

Reaction score
I'd go Rams.

Stafford has a great arm, but he's no where near as mobile as K1 and he has been prone to bad decision making as of late.

Hopefully the 49ers best the Rams for a 6th straight time and Arizona wins Sunday.
Which Stafford am I getting?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'd go Rams.

we have suspect deep passing ball defense and Rams are good at getting and going deep. I rather face the cardinals again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cards have some payback coming to them. So please, let it be those dirty red birds.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We gave them way too much respect on both sides of the ball. It was not an aggressive game from the staff.
I don’t think they cared. If they didn’t then they could have used it to practice other plays but if you do then your showing your hand if we play them again.. Just quit giving up the middle of the field and we could have won that game. It reminded me of the old Defense from marinelli. When the receiver would catch the ball there would be 3 defenders standing there to make a tackle but none of them would make a play on the ball in the air..