Who would you rather face-the Cardinals or Rams?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Really? If we win. Watch how quickly the win gets brushed aside because "the cards arent that great"

There is a poster here who constantly says the win against Seattle doesnt really matter because "they werent that good"
Why should you care what people say?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I agree. When we were facing that last drive by Arizona, there were just so many things the D had to think about with Murray. Run, pass, scramble, read option. That's a lot to stop in my opinion. Kupp scares me but LA is probably the better choice to face. Diggs had Hurts and D Smiths number last time we faced them. They scare me a lot less than Rams or Arizona.

There’s a lot of concerns with the Rams, Cooper Kupp, OBJ, Aaron Donald, Jalen Ramsey and Von Miller but Stafford is usually good for a turnover or two and only Indianapolis has more takeaways than the Cowboys. Nothing can kill your chances more in the playoffs than turnovers. In the games we’ve forced turnovers we’ve won most of them.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Definitely the Rams, the Cardinals already beat us and despite the score it never really felt that close.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Staff and Kupp or Murray and Dhop?
Staff ain't moving out that pocket, therefore we don't have to overthink things when we are rushing the passer. I'll take the Rams. I'm not scared of there defense either. Basically the Cowboys can beat any D when they get off to a fast start. They can't beat a highschool team if they start off slow. So the type of defense they are playing really doesn't matter. It's all about the type of offense we are lining up against. Again, I'll take the Rams.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I'd go Rams.

The kryptonite of this defense is mobile QBs.

Stafford has a great arm, but he's no where near as mobile as K1 and he has been prone to bad decision making as of late.

Hopefully the 49ers best the Rams for a 6th straight time and Arizona wins Sunday.
None of the above?
Lol

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would rather Dallas play the Rams. Stafford has some choke in him and he isnt mobile. The crazy thing I heard is the 49ers have beaten the Rams that last 5 games. But that was probably with Garapolo.

stinkface

Reaction score
Ram's. Stafford has been playing like crap and maybe just maybe the smurf QB for Arizona might have some kind of voodo thing going on at Jerry's world.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I'd go Rams.

The kryptonite of this defense is mobile QBs.

Stafford has a great arm, but he's no where near as mobile as K1 and he has been prone to bad decision making as of late.

Hopefully the 49ers best the Rams for a 6th straight time and Arizona wins Sunday.
I had mentioned something similar previously. A mobile quarterback slows down our pass rush and also limits what we can do with Micah.

Hopefully this will be resolved next year when we get Jabril back and he can be the spy. I think he runs a 4.4 and is lightning fast himself.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
As long as this team shows up and plays its best I don't care who they play they will win. It's really about them no the opponent..

foofighters

Reaction score
Week 3 this year?
That was from a quality team. Jalen has improved a bit since then so we will find that out next year unless they (and we) make some noise in the playoffs because I doubt we will see much tonight.

quickccc

Reaction score
If we truly believe that we are bound for the SB, and true playoff and SB contenders ... it should Not matter who we play in playoffs first ..

Those NFC playoff teams need to be fearing Us the Cowboys .... not the Cowboys fearing this or that team. :confused:

Section446

Reaction score
Both will create a whole new wave of excuses for why our offense can't gain any yardage in the first 3.5 quarters.

JBS

Reaction score
With a coaching staff that hasn’t really shown a great ability to game plan and attack opponents on their first try, I am inclined to lean towards the cardinals. This staff also did a great job of attacking the football teams scheme in the second meeting after struggling in the first meeting. I would say the Cardinals are probably the easier opponent for Dallas.