Who would you rather have: Wentz or Brissett

Who would you rather have

• Total voters

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Bingo! That is why I think Wentz is slipping. Reich has done a great job with Brissett.
Honey. Wentz SLIPPED, a LOOONG time ago. :laugh:
3e26w3.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

quickccc

Reaction score
Wentz will be fine. He needs Jason Peters back and a decent rb. I'll take him over Mitch Trubisky whose looking like a Ryan Leaf level bust.

- Wentz simply doesn't have WR help that he had early in the season. Desean Jackson was killing it before that groin tear.
and I don't understand why some are so high on Jeffries and see him as a threatening No. feature guy.

- I debated some here that Jackson was the more featured guy to watch, not Jeffries, who is JAG to me, imo.
- and Nelson Angular has his come and go moments. He's very quick in the slot but he has ball location issues when he's on the outside
He tends to somehow lose track of the ball downfield and he will have his issues with drops.

- if Philly has to continue depend upon ancient 38+ yr old Peters than their 1st round pick OT, they are really in serious trouble.
- when philly gets serious help from their run game (vs Bills) that helps Wentz more.
when philly cannot run ball and they have to play catchup with that average WR unit (because of that hideous secondary) and little help from
their TE unit, Wentz has to force his game even more, and he can be erratic and fall apart.

Indy's Brissett has that Mack- run game and brilliant OL to help balance it well for him- and Pederson for all his so called genius, wont run ball enough to keep pressure off Wentz.
While Brissett is being mentioned, I'm starting to be convinced that Houston's Deshaun Watson is a better QB than Wentz, ..and even Dak.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
- Wentz simply doesn't have WR help that he had early in the season. Desean Jackson was killing it before that groin tear.
and I don't understand why some are so high on Jeffries and see him as a threatening No. feature guy.

- I debated some here that Jackson was the more featured guy to watch, not Jeffries, who is JAG to me, imo.
- and Nelson Angular has his come and go moments. He's very quick in the slot but he has ball location issues when he's on the outside
He tends to somehow lose track of the ball downfield and he will have his issues with drops.

- if Philly has to continue depend upon ancient 38+ yr old Peters than their 1st round pick OT, they are really in serious trouble.
- when philly gets serious help from their run game (vs Bills) that helps Wentz more.
when philly cannot run ball and they have to play catchup with that average WR unit (because of that hideous secondary) and little help from
their TE unit, Wentz has to force his game even more, and he can be erratic and fall apart.

Indy's Brissett has that Mack- run game and brilliant OL to help balance it well for him- and Pederson for all his so called genius, wont run ball enough to keep pressure off Wentz.
While Brissett is being mentioned, I'm starting to be convinced that Houston's Deshaun Watson is a better QB than Wentz, ..and even Dak.

Philly needs to be a lot better on defense. Its not just the offense. I'm not sure why Alshon Jeffrey is not dominating. No idea why Wentz can't find Ertz. I look at philly's issues from 30k ft. Its nice to see the mess but i'm fuzzy on the details.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Watson is legit. I think him and Prescott are neck amd neck behind Mahomes as the best young QB's