Who would you rather have, Zeke or Jamal Adams?

conner01

Reaction score
What picks are you talking about? This was a hypothetical question and nothing to do with trading or picks.

I would be under the assumption that both guys would be paid around 15 million per year each.
You can’t get Adams without giving up picks
He’s not a free agent

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Elliott.

However, I do think that Adams is a really, really good player and I’d love for him to be in Dallas.

johneric8

Reaction score
He ran for 1,300 yards and 12 TDS last year.

By his standards that wasn't a great season for Zeke, and whether it was coaching or his running, he had trouble picking up
crucial third downs.. Me personally i put it more on that meddling freckled puppet.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can read the conversation to know that wasn't what happened.

Not gonna always read the whole thread...especially if some need to be read the whole thread to understand one sentence. . I reply to what you say to who you quoted. If you can;t be clear on that maybe you are playing wrong.

Or of course instead of the standard "you do my work for me" blanket stamp reply...just real quick tell me what you meant and avoid even MORE confusion and misdirection.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Jamal Adams, I think he would do more for our defense than Zeke does for our offense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Really dude. Why do you HATE your own team? And why do you not have the same criteria for the other players.
A "big" RB that can make the catch at 2:54 has "bad hands" huh? RT=really? You've let hate make you lose your mind...I wish I could understand it. Not being the biggest fan I get...but being a pure hater of your own team is....

2:54....great hands and balance and awareness.[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
It's easier to find a really good RB.

That said, the cost of Adams in terms of both picks and salary is far too high. No way is he worth a #1, #3, and $15-$18M.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I would rather have Adams, I don't think much of Zeke. I feel like Zeke has lost his edge 100%. He has gotten paid, he does the bare minimum and uses the regular season to get into shape.
Even though Zeke had great stats, watching highlights of him from Ohio State and rookie year, you are quite right. He has a quickness then he lacks now.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I trust Joe Looney 0% to protect Dak but at least we got a shiney new receiver!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Really dude. Why do you HATE your own team? And why do you not have the same criteria for the other players.
A "big" RB that can make the catch at 2:54 has "bad hands" huh? RT=really? You've let hate make you lose your mind...I wish I could understand it. Not being the biggest fan I get...but being a pure hater of your own team is....

2:54....great hands and balance and awareness.

Unhinged.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

2:54....great hands and balance and awareness.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unhinged.

Sorry I pasted something I had on the clip board. It was careless of me. But go ahead and check the highlights...if you have the bal....er....if you dare.

2:54 is a great catch for ANY receiver, let alone a big thick RB. Come on dude....really?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Zeke of course being Adams isn't going to wear the star. :p

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

@Cowboy Lover the fact you wanted to argue that Zeke was an average receiver is pretty sad. Most drops of all RBs last year, and bottom five in receiving efficiency.

Let me guess all those drops are Dak's fault right?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though Zeke had great stats, watching highlights of him from Ohio State and rookie year, you are quite right. He has a quickness then he lacks now.
SHould we cut him a little slack for not being in camp? I mean not by morals and principles...but by physical attributes?

I didn't like it either.....but everyone gets a free pass for THIS year. If you hated Garret THAT much why not?