Who would you rather have, Zeke or Jamal Adams?

Jenky

Reaction score
Ramsey was just traded for TWO first round draft picks, PLUS a fourth round pick.

No way does Elliott fetch anything close to that.

I like Elliott, but using the #4 overall pick on a RB is bad resource allocation.

I'll bet a half dozen backs out-rush Elliott this season, most of which cost far less draft capital.

Again, not an Elliott hater here. I like the player.

The rams have been pretty awful with personnel decisions as of late. I’m not sure I would cite this as a good thing since they traded a king’s ransom for him and didn’t even extend him. He will have all the leverage next season and will command a record breaking contract or the tag. Either way. That’s far too much resources for any one player who’s isn’t a quarterback.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's a tough one!

A tough one? No way would I take Adams over Zeke. Wouldn’t take me a millisecond to make that decision. He’s arguably the best player on the team and look at the production he’s put up since he’s been here. He’s one of our top playmakers. No way is a safety going to make the kind of impact Zeke does especially one who only has 2 career INTs. We just allowed our best corner on the team to walk because he wasn’t getting picks. Our offense wouldn’t be near as good without Zeke and although Adams would help our defense he wouldn’t make a huge impact because he’s not a ball hawker.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
never seen him as a ball hawk. Wouldnt even say he's an upgrade of heath tbh.
They are hard to compare. They play different positions. Clinton-Dix is rangy coverage FS, who has played well in coverage. He is a terrible run defender. He is probably a better player, but not by a whole lot

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I'd bet good money that most of the people in here taking Zeke are Boomers or Gen Xer's who think you need an Emmitt like RB to win Super Bowls because that was what they remember in the good 'ol days - the 90's.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'd bet good money that most of the people in here taking Zeke are Boomers or Gen Xer's who think you need an Emmitt like RB to win Super Bowls because that was what they remember in the good 'ol days - the 90's.

I take Zeke because he moves the chains and will wear defenses down when they are concerned with covering our wr weapons.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I take Zeke because he moves the chains and will wear defenses down when they are concerned with covering our wr weapons.
A lot of RB's can do that. Not a lot of safeties can do what Adams does *waits for someone to reply back with his INT total*

Bennie

Reaction score
Jamal is arguably the top safety in the NFL. He would be the leader of our defense for the next 5 years minimum.

I take Jamal 10 out of 10 times. Zeke can be replaced by Pollard and another good RB that can be addressed with a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

And Dak can be replaced by Dalton. So give me Jamal and Zek. And let the Red Rifle go at it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
A lot of RB's can do that. Not a lot of safeties can do what Adams does *waits for someone to reply back with his INT total*

Wow, Adams can tackle. Not many strong safeties do that. lol.