Who you got as X-factor for Cowboys?

Western

Reaction score
With conservative offensive play-calling, the difficulty of scoring touchdowns in the red-zone, & the necessity of getting any points -- Brett Maher will be under pressure.

blueblood70

Reaction score
My vote goes to that TE that caught 3 TDs vs the Giants but then was deactivated last week against the Seahawks.
umm he wasn't deactivated he played got hurt late..Jarwin played against seatle

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Running Dak is one of the keys to winning.
I actually believe that keeping Dak "protected" was a mistake during the regular season.
Dak was sacked 57 times this season.
I bet a more mobile Dak is no more at risk to potential injury than a pocket Dak.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OL... a good game from these guys means Dak stays on his feet and has time to find his receivers or run for positive yardage.

Go Cowboys.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
On offense, Rico. I saw him getting some extra red zone reps this weeks. With the TE's injuries we've had, pulling for him to make his mark.

On defense, #94. The latest write up I saw really praise LA's right tackle and said he will be a good match-up against Tank. Randy has been getting better and better as the weeks go by, set him loose!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I believe it's going to be Looney, Williams or Su'a Filo and Smith. Handling the Rams interior is big time in this game. The combination of Donald and Suh are key to the success of both teams. That, to me, is where the game will be won or lost.

JMO

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
JASON GARRETT !!!
He pulls straight up from the bottom of his red velvet magic sack of footballish snooker doodles,,, L.A. is blindsided& stunned by COACH GARRETT'S onslaught of offensive whupuponyerazz blitzkrieg:starspin:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

Pass2Run

Reaction score
DLaw ... he’s out for blood

If the defense can pull off 3-4 sacks against the Rams, they can really carve out a unique legacy for themselves, a historic one if they can do it in the Super Bowl and win it.

This year's team really looks like a pre-salary cap era team.

On paper, at least.

I like being the underdogs here.

JASON GARRETT !!!
He pulls straight up from the bottom of his red velvet magic sack of footballish snooker doodles,,, L.A. is blindsided& stunned by COACH GARRETT'S onslaught of offensive whupuponyerazz blitzkrieg:starspin:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

I'm taking Garrett on a year-by-year basis.

You give a guy 10 + years of training on the job, and anything can happen.

This year, his only blunder was going into the season without a number 1 level talent player.

It's been all good ever since they corrected that, though.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
If the de

I'm taking Garrett on a year-by-year basis.

You give a guy 10 + years of training on the job, and anything can happen.

This year, his only blunder was going into the season without a number 1 level talent player.

It's been all good ever since they corrected that, though.
Yes, after the discounting of the" O.T. punt",,, &,,, the conducting of the "playing for a tie" to end regulation game play
( we lost both of those engagements, thusly proving the flawed strategy employedo_O),,,I agree,HE'S BEEN MORE THAN ADMIRABLE in his COACHING ENDEAVORS.

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I was been sarcastic, his lack of involvement was puzzled after the guy had a career game.
#89 was involved in the Seahag's game ,he was good for 3 or 4 yellow zebra awards bestowed upon him for his actionso_O

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
For the Rams, I think it's their RT, Havenstein I think it is? Rams have had issues there and DLaw aint no walk in the park.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was been sarcastic, his lack of involvement was puzzled after the guy had a career game.
not a secret, we play a ball control type offense, it takes plays and drives away from both teams, SO that said when Zekes in the game he gets 137 yards and 30 touches, Amari gets 100 yards and Beasly get some targets..doesnt leave much..Jarwin got his when Zeke was out and they wanted to work on the passing game in meaningless game..

there arent that many targets in our offense to go around, somebody will have the big day one week and another the other and different one the next as far as passing game goes, but when Zekes in we run the ball a lot and control the game as it should be..theres a lot of complaining gong around for a win..

Hey the Rams and Chiefs have extra , thats why they have the stats but we are both laying the same game this week, both our ways work..Ive seen Todd Gurley have some games with less then 50yards, thats how it works, if you pass it around the lot WR/TE have bigger days, if you run it ton , they will not..I think its quite impressive that Amari and Zeke got over 100 in payoff game in a win..