Who you looking at in the Bowls?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Well no one will be watching the RU/UCF game.

Its crazy, my 3 favorite teams playing at the same time.

Silverstar

Reaction score
RB CJ Spiller
SS DeAndre McDaniel

Clemson/Kentucky - Music City Bowl

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I am going to the Emerald Bowl. Have to drive my daughter back up to San Francisco that day anyway and it just so happens USC is playing in a Bowl Game that evening. I'm not sure if Boston College has any legit draft prospects this year.

I'll be watching Nebraska (Suh), Tennessee (Berry, Dan Williams), and Miami (although I think Jason Fox is hurt) this Bowl season.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Fox is definitely out for this bowl game and I don't want him anywhere near Dallas

dude is too injury prone

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3167568 said:
Fox is definitely out for this bowl game and I don't want him anywhere near Dallas

dude is too injury prone

I'm really watching for Jacory Harris and Graig Cooper.

RS12

Reaction score
The three from GT none of whom we'll end up with. Morgan, Dwyer, and Thomas.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3167568 said:

dude is too injury prone

I'd love to have Fox here

“Jason has a bright future ahead in football and he needs to be 100 percent going forward,” Shannon said.

Fox started 47 games in his Miami career. Only William Joseph (50) and Ed Reed (48) had more in their tenure with the Hurricanes, who will shift Orlando Franklin to left tackle in Fox’s place. Franklin played left tackle in the regular-season finale against South Florida, a game Fox missed because of illness.

Franklin said Fox’s decision to play through pain all season was a lesson he won’t soon forget.

“It says he’s got a lot of heart and he’ll do anything for his teammates,” Franklin said. “It’s hard to find a guy like that.”

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3167560 said:
I am going to the Emerald Bowl. Have to drive my daughter back up to San Francisco that day anyway and it just so happens USC is playing in a Bowl Game that evening. I'm not sure if Boston College has any legit draft prospects this year.

I'll be watching Nebraska (Suh), Tennessee (Berry, Dan Williams), and Miami (although I think Jason Fox is hurt) this Bowl season.

BC Matt Tennant C/G
Anthony Castonzo LT junior