Who you pulling for?

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
49ers or GB both rivals of the Cowboys. 49ers could be going for number 6 joining the Steelers. GB will be going for number 5 that would join the Cowboys. I don’t want to see either one win I was pulling for Vikings. I’m not a fan of Titans cause of Bud Adams but he is gone and really like their coach so kinda like them and I like Andy so I definitely will be pulling for an AFC team in SB.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
4d1a02a05b15682677047c3deca7a361.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Neither they are dead to me..I was going into pull for a team like seatle/MN or against the titans but thats gone..so not caring..football season is over.. its why we are talking coaching staffs FAS, drafts etc etc..:facepalm::banghead::oldcouple::eek:

CWR

Reaction score
KC all the way. I was going for the Titans, but realized the only thing I care about is first GB losing and then the 9ers. The best candidate to beat either NFC team is KC.

Gaede

Reaction score
I want the Chiefs to win it all.

Would rather see the best SB matchup possible, so I'd rather see Rodgers vs. Mahomes than Jimmy G.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Chiefs. Super easy decision unless you live in Kansas City or the surrounding areas

Oneiros

Reaction score
Since the Titans seem to be all but done I guess the Chiefs?

I just hope the 9ers don't choke and the refs don't determine the outcome of tonight's game.