Who you pulling for?

blueblood70

Reaction score
ironic no one talking about the titans bench not having energy? they are doing nothing watching this, Henry 62 yards 3.6 YPC in first half, 10 so far in second half still average g3.6 ypc what happened?

its the narrative thrown around here but it happens, coaches and teams on the losing sidelines are stunned, silenced and the stars who got them there are now below average..titans came out hard but got punched, got punched harder , uppercut and now are sitting stunned emotionless..

sound familiar? its sports no one is immune to this

garyv

Reaction score
49ers or GB both rivals of the Cowboys. 49ers could be going for number 6 joining the Steelers. GB will be going for number 5 that would join the Cowboys. I don’t want to see either one win I was pulling for Vikings. I’m not a fan of Titans cause of Bud Adams but he is gone and really like their coach so kinda like them and I like Andy so I definitely will be pulling for an AFC team in SB.

KC and dang between GB and SF hatem both

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate the 49ers and I hate the Packers...so I have to go with individual hate, and Smirky McDbag is my least favorite player in the league, so I'm rooting for the 9ers to get their collective butts handed to them by the Chiefs in SB LIV.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I want Packers vs. Chiefs. Just like first ever Super Bowl.

Anyone know which team is wearing white and which dark in this year's SB?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I dont really care who wins but I actually like the coach of 49rs Shanahan. Hes a great play caller and his team always seems to have a good running game. I wanted Jerry to go after him when he was with the Falcons.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I would like to see Andy Reid win a Super Bowl. He has devoted so much of his life to being a head coach, for so long. I would like to see him win a ring.

I would like to see the Niners defensive line drive Aaron Rodgers and his arrogant, smug self, into the ground over and over and over again.

robertfchew

Reaction score
packers. im in california and now everyone is a lifelong niner fan all of a sudden they are the worst fans

aria

Reaction score
I like Green Bay but am hoping the 49’ers win just so they can say they have more SB rings than us because I think living in the past is stupid and am sick of listening to some Cowboys brag about past accomplishments and how that somehow makes us better than most other teams. Of course it would be funny to see GB tie us so those same fans couldn’t talk about how superior we are to GB because we have one more ring than them :rolleyes:

Who cares? What have you done for me lately Jerry? Absolutely nothing.