Whom does Patrick sustain jr compare to?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine people interested in the draft and this close to the actual event don't know what kind of CB Surtain is and who he compares to. What have you people been doing all these months? You should already be well aware of exactly how this young man plays. The OP is just catching up to everyone else and thinks this question doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. WTH man? Surtain II may not be the pick anyway. LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score
I could care less who the fan base hates.

If you disliked Newman when he was here, you're a mouth breather. People like that, I don't take their opinions seriously
Newman was very good as was carr issues there with Newman was i believe the FO thought father time was catching up to him and let him walk, finds out later maybe it was harder to replace him then they thought..Carr was money issue that led to BJ being let go IE both were very good corners but the money didnt match their splash plays ie les return..their mistake with carrs deal led to them not wanting BJ for the cost he demanded,,

i think we get the best bookends one is high risk ball hawk in Diggs and his counterpart the better cover guy with less splash plays,,if we went that route..

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Newman was very good as was carr issues there with Newman was i believe the FO thought father time was catching up to him and let him walk, finds out later maybe it was harder to replace him then they thought..Carr was money issue that led to BJ being let go IE both were very good corners but the money didnt match their splash plays ie les return..their mistake with carrs deal led to them not wanting BJ for the cost he demanded,,

i think we get the best bookends one is high risk ball hawk in Diggs and his counterpart the better cover guy with less splash plays,,if we went that route..
They cut Newman way too early. Terrible decision

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The question is for lazy people that would rather have information fed to them rather than thinking for themselves by doing their own homework. I'm not stopping them from being lazy or participating in this ill-conceived thread but I have a right to add my 2cents to the conversation. If you don't like it you know where you can stick it, thought police.
Give it a rest thunder thumbs clearly you aren’t an excerpt draft prognosticator like the rest of us!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Imagine if we had Marlon Humphrey. A guy that Surtain draws a lot of comparisons too.

Our fan base would absolutely haaaate Marlon Humphrey but the Ravens just paid him a ton of money.
Think we keep drafting the same kinds of players and it hasn’t resulted in results .

it’s time for some beasts or something. Idk

We draft Patrick certain and they show me some highlights of his probably too big *** frame and some questionable grabbing and stuff and I’m supposed to go to bed thinking we’re much better? Ya know