Who's from Dallas here?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Now I need to find a good company to apply for.
I just want to live in a mostly Christian(not trying to offend anyone, just sharing what I want) with good jobs and women who aren't entitled and actually value men. That'll be the perfect city for me

As for the Christian thing, you should be okay since I took my devilish self to the NYC area back in 2005.

As for wanting an area with good jobs and non-entitled women. That's like asking for a intelligent, beautiful woman and her not being bat **** crazy. :muttley: They do exist, but are far and few between and usually get snatched up in a hurry! If you're just moving to Dallas, Ha!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:yourock:

Of course, I take up 99.9% of said value, and the rest of those guys must split the remaining 0.1%. :D
You ever heard tell about thet ol' boy who once went to drop a $**t late one night & them there big ol' hogs done got to wrassling over his over inflation??? ,,,all that was deduced from one half of a homespun blood covered wool sock& a couple of brass osk-gosh bib overall vestments was his over inflation was a done heap overwith ,,,judging by the looks of them 10 sleeping fer' 3 days wild boars:rolleyes:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Family from NY thinks Texan drivers are crazy.
I have only driven in NYC once so my frame of reference is limited but I would put the Metroplex drivers up against any others for most dangerous. The auto insurance rates reflect that and the term "road rage" was born in Dallas when Allstate, Progressive and others noticed the higher rate of drivers using their vehicles as weapons.

About 15 years ago my wife was on the N TX Tollway and a guy was tailgating her and she couldn't get over because the lanes were full so he decides to nudge her bumper and it scared hell out of her. The guy in the next car over called the cops and signaled my wife and they were waiting a few miles ahead and slowed the traffic to a halt, pulled him and my wife over and the witness followed. The officers had to restrain the witness when he got out of his car and went after the guy screaming at him. They took statements, arrested the guy and impounded his car and the female officer told my wife "you have no idea how often this happens, drivers intentionally endangering others because they're angry". They were travelling at 75mph and I can only imagine what would have happened if she'd panicked and lost control on the Tollway.

Ironically, the local and state police requested the speed limit be raised, several years after that incident, on the Tollway because no one was going the speed limit. And the complaints about tailgating if they went the speed limit were the highest in the state.

Houston has the worst traffic problem in the state but for defensive driving to be a necessity, I'll put Dallas up against any city.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You ever heard tell about thet ol' boy who once went to drop a $**t late one night & them there big ol' hogs done got to wrassling over his over inflation??? ,,,all that was deduced from one half of a homespun blood covered wool sock& a couple of brass osk-gosh bib overall vestments was his over inflation was a done heap overwith ,,,judging by the looks of them 10 sleeping fer' 3 days wild boars:rolleyes:

Arm chair truck and an orange with doors.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
As a native Texan of 30+ years who has lived in the NYC area for 13 years. I concur with that statement.
Pup dog!,,,o_O

* the WALDO( er :confused:& maybe a couple of native tribes) would've crammed a succulent young pup like you from both ends with shelled grains fer' three damn days funneling in water to help facilitate that roasted morsel, just so you knows there ' mister rootin' Tooter' with the ugly mustacheo_O

*:lmao:*

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The only thing I am jealous of Houston on is that all their sports teams have their arenas and stadiums downtown. I wish the Cowboys and Rangers were all in Dallas proper instead of spread out (not a big fan of Arlington).

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Houston the arm pit of Texas

would never live there
I've kinda 'heard' the same ever since hurricane Katrina,,, & I've heard the humidity is a true beast down there,alsoo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Negatory on any insightful 'copy' there turd wangler warrior!,,, come back over once you've caught wind from humping the high ground to catch a gifted glance ,,,:rolleyes:
SHEESE!,,,,reckon I was a regular c.b. radio ratchet jaw with that post,,,,:huh:,,,,:lmao:

o_O:facepalm:o_O