Who's going to start at DE?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it is a mistake to even bank on Gregory's return.

We did that nonsense with both Hardy and McClain.

You can't build a team relying on undependable suspended players to return and contribute.

Sure you can

The Cowboys do it

Oh wait....

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
There aren't a lot of lines that scare most people in the league, but that line is more than serviceable and could get the job done.

More than serviceable? I'm assuming serviceable means about average. We where near the bottom of the league in sacks with last years d line. So last years line wasn't " serviceable". Now with hardy gone, Gregory suspended for 4 games - even though he did little last year, Lawrence coming off of back surgery, how can this line ( as currently constructed) be any better? Even with Thornton, I would say we are about the same as last year which is near the bottom of the league in sacks.

I agree there aren't many lines that scare people. Hopefully we can get our line at least top 10 in sacks. I like your optimism though, and I hope we can make some key additions to our line.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I think it is a mistake to even bank on Gregory's return.

We did that nonsense with both Hardy and McClain.

You can't build a team relying on undependable suspended players to return and contribute.

Good chance Gregory winds up like Martavias Bryant. I hope not, but you could see it heading that way for sure.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
cheechchong2.jpg

Bosa and Gregory