Who's going to start at DE?

Reaction score
Right now, we have no one on the roster until week 5 that is a true starting DE candidate. And Chris Long is in NE and unlikely to sign. Are we putting all our eggs in the Bosa basket (a mistake even if he's available)? I truly dont understand our strategy, unless there is a handshake deal with Hardy in place (for the vet minimum with incentives if he does not get another offer).

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You glass is always half empty. Actually, it's always at a negative volume. I predict high blood pressure and probably a heart attack in your future.

Most everything I say is the truth. Whether it's negative or not doesnt matter.

Rather be real than an uppity Homer hopeful kind of person.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You glass is always half empty. Actually, it's always at a negative volume. I predict high blood pressure and probably a heart attack in your future.

Typing negative text on a forum pretty sure won't lead to high blood pressure and probably of a heart attack I'm guessing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A rookie who wont do anything.

Brutal but true.

Take a look at the top DEs chosen over the past five years and a clear pattern emerges, it takes them several seasons to make an impact.

Even the two best in Ansah and Chandler Jones took a year or two to make themselves forces to be reckoned with.

It is a hard position to scout and the bust rate is absolutely huge.

It is even harder for the prospect to learn what it takes to be an impact pass rusher in this league.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Typing negative text on a forum pretty sure won't lead to high blood pressure and probably of a heart attack I'm guessing.

Typing won't, but your state of mind can if it's buried in negativity. He is typing what's on his mind which reflects his state of mind.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Typing won't, but your state of mind can if it's buried in negativity. He is typing what's on his mind which reflects his state of mind.

So when you post strange gifs that have little relevance to the topic at hand, does that reflect your inner state of mind?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Most everything I say is the truth. Whether it's negative or not doesnt matter.

Rather be real than an uppity Homer hopeful kind of person.

I'm not an uppity homer, but then again. I also don't dwell in negativity. Besides, most of what you say isn't necessarily true, it's a product based on your opinion.

John813

Reaction score
Ben Gardner will come back to save the day.

Sure we'll draft another DE, and sign some cheap vet, hoping Gregroy doesn't fail another test

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

His state of mind off the CBoy's board might be upbeat and happy. Who knows.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
So when you post strange gifs that have little relevance to the topic at hand, does that reflect your inner state of mind?

That I enjoy keeping it fun vs stressing over things that have no barring on my life. Football is a sport I enjoy watching. Nothing more. If the Cowboys win or lose, it will not affect my life the next day. I will still have to go to work, still have to pay my bills, still have friends and family to talk too, it will not affect my income. (I do not gamble) Nothing will change for me. So, why be so uptight and stressed about something that will have no real impact on my life? I don't. I keep life fun which is what everyone should do.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
His state of mind off the CBoy's board might be upbeat and happy. Who knows.

Not likely. Most people's states of mind is a reflection of those around him/her. While there is a lot of negativity on this board, his is more than most. (otherwise I wouldn't have pointed that out) That means his comes from somewhere else. Most likely outside of CBZ. His state of mind just bleeds over on to this board.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford at SDE, David Irving at DT and Lawrence at WDE. That is a bare contingency plan guess. But I hope we sign Long and draft someone too.