Twitter: Who's most likely to pull off a primetime upset?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

After the Arizona loss, I don't go into a game thinking that we have it locked up. I hope we get the job done tonight, but an upset wouldn't exactly surprise me.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Green Bay.

Bengals likely dont have the power without Burrow. Dallas is at home. I will continue saying Kansas City is not a good team. Green Bay has played solid ball and are in the playof race
That game would only be an upset if Burrow was playing

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I hate to root for GB, I just may do that. I don't want KC getting HFA.
Then again, would that give GB hope of making the playoffs as well. But I don't think they go far if they did.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they need to add:

Cardinals at SteAlers
Commanders hosting Miami.

Even possibly Saints hosting the Lions.

All favored teams currently in the playoff mix.

Motorola

Reaction score

Oddly, the Jaguars three losses this season are at home - but two of them were back-to-back in weeks 2 and 3 (September), plus the drubbing earlier this month.
Don't see a loss to Burrow-less Bengals.

Cowboys have been rolling at AT&T all season long; tonight - facing an inept Seahawks offense, I see Seattle going down in defeat like the previous 5 home opponents.

Chiefs have not played consistently good football from week-to-week, and only played one solid 60-minute game of football this season (against the Bears). After a terrible first two months of the season, a Packers postseason berth appears possible with their remaining schedule.
I'd choose this primetime matchup of the three where the favorite is more likely to lose.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Green Bay.

Bengals likely dont have the power without Burrow. Dallas is at home. I will continue saying Kansas City is not a good team. Green Bay has played solid ball and are in the playof race
Good they are good.... great or dominant ,not now but they do more with less than most teams PM is that good wth Reid to ill be 8-3 with many stars contenting to be let go..like Brady,BillB they can still be dangerous once the playoffs get here... ..

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I think Seattle is the best of the 3 underdog teams. Dallas is the best Home team in the NFL currently. So I think we win tonight. That leaves GB and Cincy as the 2 other dogs. No way Cincy goes into Duvall County without Joe Cool and beats the Jags. So I would say Green Bay by process of elimination.