Twitter: Who's most likely to pull off a primetime upset?

plasticman

Reaction score
I think the Bengals could beat the Jaguars. The Bengals still have some stars and the Jags are a young team still learning how to win consistently. I think with a little help in teh way of turnovers and penalties, the Jags could find a way to lose this game.

The Cowboys are not going to lose. They have a playoff chip on their shoulders.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Bengals beating the Jaguars with Burrow would not be an upset. This game would not be listed if he was playing.
It is only listed because he is not playing.
I'm thinking it was the other way around....playa play on

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You like the 18 points a game on the road.
Means nothing. They are desperate and have a lot of talent. Their trio of receivers may be better than our top-3, and their secondary is really good too.

I expect us to win this game, but i dont see this game looking like any of our last 3

Proof

Reaction score
Green Bay.

Bengals likely dont have the power without Burrow. Dallas is at home. I will continue saying Kansas City is not a good team. Green Bay has played solid ball and are in the playof race
Just curious what your reasoning is for KC not being a good team.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Unfair to dog people who pick SEATTLE. They're the only underdog on that list that still have the starters and played better at one point. Like many teams, they just need a great QB.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle isn't beating Dallas
Kansas City is struggling on offense and game is in GB
Cincy is REALLY struggling and JAX is likely beating them

So the easy answer is Green Bay.

Proof

Reaction score
I think the Bengals could beat the Jaguars. The Bengals still have some stars and the Jags are a young team still learning how to win consistently. I think with a little help in teh way of turnovers and penalties, the Jags could find a way to lose this game.

The Cowboys are not going to lose. They have a playoff chip on their shoulders.
Other than Chase who are the Bengals stars? And how are the jags any younger than the Bengals?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All the trolls sticking to their normal routine. It's played out already.
Go back to the preseason record prediction thread. We've got people who shamelessly said Dallas would win 5 games.

It is actual comedy.

Reactions: CWR

rambo2

Reaction score
Means nothing. They are desperate and have a lot of talent. Their trio of receivers may be better than our top-3, and their secondary is really good too.

I expect us to win this game, but i dont see this game looking like any of our last 3
Nothing? The will lose by 20.