Who's set to comeback this week?

Praxit

Reaction score
....given the last game report card was an "F". Hopefully, we have reinforcements on the way.

I know Bland is coming back. Anyone else, that can help keep it a close game?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
....given the last game report card was an "F". Hopefully, we have reinforcements on the way.

They're a few zones that I hope don't come back....I won't say they should find another team, I don't want to hurt their feelings....
As far as players, we need the healthy ones to get their heads straight.

Chasing6

Reaction score

The 49ers in the Win column.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uncle Risen would never lie to you.

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons (ankle) on how he’s feeling: “Good, man. Rehabbing. Doing everything I possibly can to get back on the field.”

“It’s still in the air” if he’ll be able to play Sunday night against San Francisco. It will be a collective decision made by him, the training staff and coaching staff.

“My hopes are always very high. I love great challenges. I love being able to beat the odds. I’m gonna put this up to my trainers and my coaching staff.”

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The 49ers in the Win column.
They don’t have the running game they had, Cowboys should be pissed. If they’re not I’ll be pissed. I’m going with the Cowboys. That’s where my money is.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dr. Jerry never speaks in truths.

He will say Micah looks good, he would play if it were the playoffs. But we need to be sure he’s alright. Stay tuned to see
Please don’t ever associate the cowboys with the word playoffs. Thanks!