Who's set to comeback this week?

Praxit

Reaction score
They're a few zones that I hope don't come back....I won't say they should find another team, I don't want to hurt their feelings....
As far as players, we need the healthy ones to get their heads straight.
..lol...I hear ya, Ranch. Back to standard form. Either you hate Dallas or love em'. ;)..

CWR

Reaction score
Uncle Risen would never lie to you.

Cowboys DE/LB Micah Parsons (ankle) on how he’s feeling: “Good, man. Rehabbing. Doing everything I possibly can to get back on the field.”

“It’s still in the air” if he’ll be able to play Sunday night against San Francisco. It will be a collective decision made by him, the training staff and coaching staff.

“My hopes are always very high. I love great challenges. I love being able to beat the odds. I’m gonna put this up to my trainers and my coaching staff.”

"Great challenges," and "beat the odds," sounds not so promising. Plus, considering how these guys seem to yuck it up while in the middle of a beat down I'm not sure he's gonna rush it. Winning don't seem to be the priority here.

Aven8

Reaction score
Micah doesn’t sound like he’ll be back……ankle sprains suck

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bland, Carson and Kendricks returning won't fix the defense. But it's a step in the right direction.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
It’s not like this team wasnt getting blown out with all these guys before. Except for Bland and he doesn’t help in. The run game. I expect another complete beat down. We are the get right game for the league this year.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I hate the 49'ers but I hope they curb stomp the hell out these sissy Cowboys.
The enemy of my enemy. Right now...Jones/Dak are the biggest enemies to Cowboys success. Even if we beat the 49ers we still suck and we still have #4.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Micah doesn’t sound like he’ll be back……ankle sprains suck
No point in rushing his way back. He’ll have to set the edge and stop the run ALL GAME LONG cause the offense can’t get a lead. That’s not the best use of his skill set.

Coach Zimmer “If the offense gets up 10-14 points we’ll let you know Micah , then you can come in and rack up stats.”