Who's set to comeback this week?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well if Deebo is out, we have a chance.
It’s going to be a good game, if Cowboys get blown out, McCarthy should get fired directly after the game. And if he’s not, Jerry’s playing it to blow the season. And then I don’t know why he resigned CD or Prescott if that’s the case. I don’t know what this freaking guy is doing. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s going to be a good game, if Cowboys get blown out, McCarthy should get fired directly after the game. And if he’s not, Jerry’s playing it to blow the season. And then I don’t know why he resigned CD or Prescott if that’s the case. I don’t know what this freaking guy is doing. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.
Jerry's plan was to gut the roster, save money, while pretending we did not have any, so we could resign Dak, CD and Micah next season. Because we all know how that worked out last year.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry's plan was to gut the roster, save money, while pretending we did not have any, so we could resign Dak, CD and Micah next season. Because we all know how that worked out last year.
That makes absolutely no sense at all. Well, that’s Jerry, but he didn’t gut the roster. He just didn’t add anybody. There’s something else going on in that head of his. He wants Dion’s son.

Chasing6

Reaction score
That makes absolutely no sense at all. Well, that’s Jerry, but he didn’t gut the roster. He just didn’t add anybody. There’s something else going on in that head of his. He wants Dion’s son.
That makes no sense, really?

How many starters and rotational players did we lose? Then we added what maybe 1 legit starter in FA?

Tell me what you call that?

Sure we just made Dak the highest paid QB and we are going to then trade up in the draft to get Deion's son.

Some how that makes sense to you? You must have been a fan of the Trance trade.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That makes no sense, really?

How many starters and rotational players did we lose? Then we added what maybe 1 legit starter in FA?

Tell me what you call that?

Sure we just made Dak the highest paid QB and we are going to then trade up in the draft to get Deion's son.

Some how that makes sense to you? You must have been a fan of the Trance trade.
I’m not saying it didn’t make any sense that you said it. I’m saying it didn’t make any sense that he would do that. And why would he have to trade up to get Dion son, when we’re going to blow the season?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I’m not saying it didn’t make any sense that you said it. I’m saying it didn’t make any sense that he would do that. And why would he have to trade up to get Dion son, when we’re going to blow the season?
Who really knows, but my guess is Deions son will be more over hyped than any one ever coming out of college.

So he could be the number 1 overall pick.

I would prefer to wait for Archie Manning. The odds of him being a flop are damn near zero.