Who's the best team in the NFC?

btgboys41

Reaction score
Eagles. Guessing 49ers will take it up a notch and maybe be back to #1 when they get back their two top players back soon.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Eagles until proven otherwise.

If we can go into Philly next Sunday and beat them I think we'd have a legit argument of being the best. (although we still got blown out by 49ers and gave Cardinals their only win)

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
They could be looking at 3rd seed now .
I think they'll right the ship but if they don't they could end up missing the playoffs, yes I said it. Their schedule isn't that easy.

Tough games they could lose.

@Jacksonville
@Seattle
vs. Seattle
@Philadelphia
vs. Baltimore

If they lost all those games that'd be 8 losses, meaning they'd end up 9-8.

I think they'll get to 10 wins at least but may take 11-6 to get in. They have to win the games they should win @Washington @Arizona vs. Rams vs. Bucs. Then they need to win 1-2 tough games probably Seattle at home and 1 other to get to 11 wins, but 10-7 may get them a wild card. I do not think they'll compete for #1 or #2 seed.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think they'll right the ship but if they don't they could end up missing the playoffs, yes I said it. Their schedule isn't that easy.

@Jacksonville
@Seattle
vs. Seattle
@Philadelphia
vs. Baltimore

I think they'll get to 10 wins at least but may take 11-6 to get in. They have to win the games they should win @Washington @Arizona vs. Rams vs. Bucs. Then they need to win 1-2 tough games probably Seattle at home and 1 other to get to 11 wins, but 10-7 may get them a wild card. I do not think they'll compete for #1 or #2 seed.
They are obviously missing a couple key talents. They might have a battle with Seattle for division but no problem with WC.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

@Jacksonville
@Seattle
vs. Seattle
@Philadelphia
vs. Baltimore

I think they'll get to 10 wins at least but may take 11-6 to get in. They have to win the games they should win @Washington @Arizona vs. Rams vs. Bucs. Then they need to win 1-2 tough games probably Seattle at home and 1 other to get to 11 wins, but 10-7 may get them a wild card.
True but I think they're in a dogfight with the Seahawks for the division. Either way, the NFC is watered down a bit..........10 wins probably get you to the dance.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

CCBoy

Reaction score
Detroit Lions moved up to 6-2.

As to the Eagles...
Kick their butts, Cowboys...Philadelphia get this bull by the horns!:starspin:

Texas Longhorn

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I definitely think the injuries to Trent Williams and CMC have hurt them. They were averaging 33 ppg in their first 5 games in which they were 5-0. These last 3 games they've scored 17 all 3 weeks.

CCBoy

Reaction score

@Jacksonville
@Seattle
vs. Seattle
@Philadelphia
vs. Baltimore

No favors, Philadelphia has a tougher row of games...

Kwyn

Reaction score
Seems obvious it’s the Eagles or Lions. cowboys and niners next up.

Lions offense was insane tonight. Score doesn’t remotely reflect what happened