Who's the best team in the NFC?

jay94

Reaction score
Eagles and Lions are ahead of us, 49ers get the nod over us, because they own us, we will likely lose a game we should win at some point in the rest of the season. I feel confident the niners end up with a better record, (I want to be so wrong.)

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Lions are 6-2 and have an easy schedule except for against us in Dallas and now with no Cousins it's even easier.

@ Chargers
vs. Bears
vs. Packers
@ Saints
@ Bears
vs. Broncos
@ Vikings
@ Cowboys
vs. Vikings

Maybe they slip up @ Saints and against us, but that would still give them a record of 13-4. They probably should win the other games but anything can happen.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
This 4 game stretch for us before the end of the season is pretty tough.

vs. Eagles
@ Bills
@ Dolphins
vs. Lions

That's before we close @ Washington.

Praxit

Reaction score
Anyone's guess Right now. But ask Pundits, they slobber on Philly.
It is what it is.
Better acclamation, come beginning of Dec

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lions are 6-2 and have an easy schedule except for against us in Dallas and now with no Cousins it's even easier.

@ Chargers
vs. Bears
vs. Packers
@ Saints
@ Bears
vs. Broncos
@ Vikings
@ Cowboys
vs. Vikings

Maybe they slip up @ Saints and against us, but that would still give them a record of 13-4. They probably should win the other games but anything can happen.
I like their head coach and their offense has been churning...this fan doesn't really trust their defense even with a good game this week.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I like their head coach and their offense has been churning...this fan doesn't really trust their defense even with a good game this week.
They better start losing some games soon because it's tough for me to see losses to Bears or Vikings who they play twice each. They have the easiest schedule remaining of any of the top NFC teams by far. If they really aren't that good maybe they'll lose @ Chargers, @ Saints, Packers at home and @ Cowboys that would still make them 11-6. I think they'll definitely win their division because it stinks.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This 4 game stretch for us before the end of the season is pretty tough.

vs. Eagles
@ Bills
@ Dolphins
vs. Lions

That's before we close @ Washington.
Give me the Eagles, Bills, and Lions here and now...I'll look intensely forward to watching the Dolphins game. HOOOOOOOOAH!

Praxit

Reaction score
I definitely think the injuries to Trent Williams and CMC have hurt them. They were averaging 33 ppg in their first 5 games in which they were 5-0. These last 3 games they've scored 17 all 3 weeks.
.. that's metaphysical compensation for Kittles derogatory Tee.
And sweet smell of lemongrass

CCBoy

Reaction score
They better start losing some games soon because it's tough for me to see losses to Bears or Vikings who they play twice each. They have the easiest schedule remaining of any of the top NFC teams by far. If they really aren't that good maybe they'll lose @ Chargers, @ Saints, Packers at home and @ Cowboys that would still make them 11-6.
I don't care what anybody else does...that's their business - good luck to them!

Dallas will kick their butts, bring them on!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Philly has a brutal stretch of games coming up. I won’t be surprised if they drop three of the next six.

Cowboys
@Chiefs
Bills
49ers
@Cowboys
@Seahawks

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Philly has a brutal stretch of games coming up. I won’t be surprised if they drop three of the next six.

Cowboys
@Chiefs
Bills
49ers
@Cowboys
@Seahawks
They could do that go 3-3 and still win the division and maybe even #1 seed. That would only give them 4 losses on the year making them 13-4 as their last 3 games are not tough. We need to hope for 2-4 or 1-5 but that's a long shot.

jay94

Reaction score
3-3 most likely. No team is dominant they could show they are the most talented and win them all and goes as bad as 2-4.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cowboys
@Chiefs
Bills
49ers
@Cowboys
@Seahawks
The Cowboys isn’t any easier in December, they need to take care of business before then and not lose to an inferior team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This thread is about who is the best team in the NFC.
You really so sophisticated that you just discount my declaration that this fan thinks that Dallas right now is growing into that very team. Just where does this leave Dallas no matter what, if they themself DON'T lose more than a single game?

You know what, every single head coach at the pressor following a loss says: 'Look, we have to correct our mistakes! No getting around that!

What does a Champion look like at this point in a season? Do tell us all here and now you are so cutting edge in predictions here. Why hit Vegas with that certainty of insight?

Do tell us what all the actual winnable games are for every one.

I told YOU straight up Dallas is capable here and now. I'm not playing Tinker Bell flying around with twinkle stuff from a little bitty wand. I'm rooting for them straight up and here and now. Everything is up for grabs in the NFC...NOW!

I'm not relying upon a sentiment of damn Jerry, damn McCarthy, or a damn Prescott.

This is a good Cowboys team and Go Cowboys!

Just put me on YOUR rolodex and call me with an apology when the Cowboys prove they are good and will play head up with every one on their schedule.

This fan has been following seasons since their existence...I don't just live in a world of before mid-season stat fears. I just wouldn't be implying another as a stupid fan and pound one's chest very hard here...if I were you.

This better NOT be a dragging up the rear team to move far in the playoffs. Simple as that!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

@ Chargers
vs. Bears
vs. Packers
@ Saints
@ Bears
vs. Broncos
@ Vikings
@ Cowboys
vs. Vikings

Yup....just looked @ that soft *** schedule. We could be looking @ a Lions vs Jacksonville Super Bowl.

Sound familiar? Texas vs Arizona world series?