Who's the best team in the NFC?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You really so sophisticated that you just discount my declaration that this fan thinks that Dallas right now is growing into that very team. Just where does this leave Dallas no matter what, if they themself DON'T lose more than a single game?

You know what, every single head coach at the pressor following a loss says: 'Look, we have to correct our mistakes! No getting around that!

What does a Champion look like at this point in a season? Do tell us all here and now you are so cutting edge in predictions here. Why hit Vegas with that certainty of insight?

Do tell us what all the actual winnable games are for every one.

I told YOU straight up Dallas is capable here and now. I'm not playing Tinker Bell flying around with twinkle stuff from a little bitty wand. I'm rooting for them straight up and here and now. Everything is up for grabs in the NFC...NOW!

I'm not relying upon a sentiment of damn Jerry, damn McCarthy, or a damn Prescott.

This is a good Cowboys team and Go Cowboys!

Just put me on YOUR rolodex and call me with an apology when the Cowboys prove they are good and will play head up with every one on their schedule.

This fan has been following seasons since their existence...I don't just live in a world of before mid-season stat fears. I just wouldn't be implying another as a stupid fan and pound one's chest very hard here...if I were you.

This better NOT be a dragging up the rear team to move far in the playoffs. Simple as that!
Admit it now, you believe in a Rowdy jinx....

plasticman

Reaction score
It's going to fluctuate from week to week based on the quality of a team's wins and absence of losses. Obviously, injuries play a part.

A few weeks ago it was the 49ers. Before week #3 it was the Cowboys. Today, most feel it is the Eagles.

There will be some eliminations in December as the contenders separate themselves from the pretenders.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hard to say .....right now. We'll have a good answer within the next 4-5 games but health will likely be the key.

Glad you asked, govnor! Glad you asked.
I see it
1. Egirls
2. 49ers, despite their recent losses
3. Those lovable good-time Charlies The Dallas Cowboys!
4. Lions
5. Seahawks

btgboys41

Reaction score
Don't count on it.......I'm not sure Deebo can fix Pursy issues.
I’m not seeing the Purdy issues as much as many others seem to. He’s a good QB. If they are healthy then he’s good enough. Trent Williams being heathy, and Deebo are huge for them.

Jipper

Reaction score
right now the eagles are the best team...and if they beat us Sunday then they will be the best team by far...should we beat them, or keep it very close, i think it keeps them closer to the pack...

Lions and Seahawks are right there as well, SF has faded but still a long way to go.

glimmerman

Reaction score
When we are hitting on all cylinders we are a nightmare for any team.