Who's the Player that spoke to the media?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Take a wild guess, nobody will ever know. Do you think the player was wrong or right in his comments about the team??? Please give your thoughts

MikeT22

Reaction score
Jon Machota
@jonmachota

The Cowboys had open locker room and a team meeting today. Jourdan Lewis, KaVontae Turpin and T.J. Bass spoke with reporters.

——
Could’ve been others at a different time but these are the 3 mentioned

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
If I had to guess it'd be Gallup. The guy that's known Dak the longest, was targeted the least and usually only in panic and is least likely to be retained. Slater also was quick to point out later that the player was making it a point that he was not wanting to be derogatory towards Dak, he was saying what he felt was obvious everyone.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Jon Machota
@jonmachota

The Cowboys had open locker room and a team meeting today. Jourdan Lewis, KaVontae Turpin and T.J. Bass spoke with reporters.

——
Could’ve been others at a different time but these are the 3 mentioned
true, I think it was someone who has been here for a while to say that

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I’m guessing Gallup because Dak didn’t target him enough when CD wasn’t an option and he knows that Cooks will take his spot next year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If I had to guess it'd be Gallup. The guy that's known Dak the longest, was targeted the least and usually only in panic and is least likely to be retained. Slater also was quick to point out later that the player was making it a point that he was not wanting to be derogatory towards Dak, he was saying what he felt was obvious everyone.
If it was Gallup, he absolutely has no right to talk. Where has the old Gallup been the past 2 years? Plus, he just got overpaid big time last year. If he knows he's about to be cut due to being overpaid and his poor and super costly performances the past 2 years, he should shut his mouth and take responsibility like a man.

FoxF

Reaction score
If you are referring to Slater, what she writes hiding behind anonymous sources, seems slanted to promote MM and point the finger at Dak. Highly questionable journalism and seems to fall inline with the media conditioning us to get ready for more of the same.

links18

Reaction score
Jalen Brooks. He hasn't been here long, so he hasn't developed the acceptance of mediocrity just yet.