Who's the Player that spoke to the media?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Is this about the one off hand comment? Was there some blistering deep throat informant interview that came out and I missed?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I don't think it's CeeDee considering he's usually the 1st read. It can be anyone from offense to defense to the water boy

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm glad somebody spoke up. I'm so sick of everyone being quiet. We've seen Dak over the years getting players hurt throwing the ball everywhere but where it is supposed to be.
Huh? I don’t recall any injuries resulting from bad throws.

Quarterbacks are hurt far more often due to the mistakes of players on their own team than receivers.

plymkr

Reaction score
I think it was Micah Podcast. He’s immature and arrogant enough to say it.

Flamma

Reaction score
it is in another thread here, something slater said another player said, but she cant say who lol
Something about dak panics if his first read isnt open.
Aah that. Probably a disgruntled WR.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
He got Gallup hurt when he tore his ACL. He had to adjust to the ball so bad that he got hurt when he landed. He got Amari Cooper shaken up when Cooper had to go go up and catch ball as high as a basketball rim and he got his legs taken out from under him. And he was standing there wide open.
You threw crap on the wall but it didn't stick. Why are you lying? Dak threw an absolute perfect pass to Gallup when he tears his ACL.