Who's the Player that spoke to the media?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If you are referring to Slater, what she writes hiding behind anonymous sources, seems slanted to promote MM and point the finger at Dak. Highly questionable journalism and seems to fall inline with the media conditioning us to get ready for more of the same.
I'm sure she didn't go to herself and ask herself that players feel this way about another player

FoxF

Reaction score
I'm sure she didn't go to herself and ask herself that players feel this way about another player
Yeah, but she could have asked a young player who was upset leading questions to get the desired results.

JustChip

Reaction score
CD never talks... it had to be someone from the defensive side. And we know he likes to talk.
My first inclination was Gilmore. It doesn’t have to be one if the WRs. Gilmore would understand what a QB should do based on what the defense is doing. Plus, he’s played with other QBs, including the GOAT.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I must have missed it - anyone got a link to the "player spoke to the media" thing?

Mr_437

Reaction score
My guess is Tank, a true tell it like it is Leader whose watched the QB fold up season after season with good teams.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
We've seen Dak over the years getting players hurt throwing the ball everywhere but where it is supposed to be.
Can you show me which game(s) you're talking about? I've watched every game in his career, and I can't think of a game where a WR got hurt because of a bad pass by Dak. Or are you just throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks? :rolleyes:

btgboys41

Reaction score
Brandin Cooks if I had to guess. It’s likely a WR that plays often but doesn’t feel he gets enough touches. Once cooks got throws, he flourished. He may to think he’s #1 worthy. Also could be why he keeps getting dropped from team to team when nobody knows why.

Creeper

Reaction score
I hope it was not CeeDee, but that is the obvious choice. I also think the player is wrong about Dak. I don't think he was panicking if his first read wasn't there. I saw him before the game and he looked nervous. I posted in the pregame thread. Fox showed a quick clip of Love and Dak warming up and Dak looked nervous and tight. Love looked relaxed and ready.

I think Dak was panicking long before he took teh field and it just continued until GB got a big lead. Then the panic subsided and Dak was able to get in a rhythm.

Remember McCarthy's post game quote about trying to get Dak into a rhythm and it taking longer. This leads me to believe McCarthy was unhappy with Dak. You star QB should not need his coach to get him in a rhythm. After 8 years, Dak should get himself in rhythm.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m guessing Gallup because Dak didn’t target him enough when CD wasn’t an option and he knows that Cooks will take his spot next year.
Please. Gallup had the best day of his season in this game. No. Probably not even an offensive player.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Can you show me which game(s) you're talking about? I've watched every game in his career, and I can't think of a game where a WR got hurt because of a bad pass by Dak. Or are you just throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks? :rolleyes:
He got Gallup hurt when he tore his ACL. He had to adjust to the ball so bad that he got hurt when he landed. He got Amari Cooper shaken up when Cooper had to go go up and catch ball as high as a basketball rim and he got his legs taken out from under him. And he was standing there wide open.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Take a wild guess, nobody will ever know. Do you think the player was wrong or right in his comments about the team??? Please give your thoughts
I must have missed an article. Could you post the link?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
If you are referring to Slater, what she writes hiding behind anonymous sources, seems slanted to promote MM and point the finger at Dak. Highly questionable journalism and seems to fall inline with the media conditioning us to get ready for more of the same.
Good point.

"An anonymous source" in media is usually just a sock puppet for media to say something they want to say. Maybe Slater has more integrity than that. But that should hardly be assumed to be the case.