Why are some of us scared?

kskboys

Reaction score
Afraid? Be vewy vewy afwaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly term. SF is a very tough team and I look forward to a good matchup.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
By playing all our against the Eagles we actually got a worse matchup. Nice job!

visionary

Reaction score
I don't understand the concern over playing San Francisco. It doesn't matter how tough or easy the first-round opponent is, if we're going to make it to where we want to make it, we're going to have to beat some tough teams. Did some of you just want an easy draw so we would be a shoo-in to win a playoff game? That's not my target. San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, LA, Arizona ... it doesn't matter. Getting to the Super Bowl is the goal. If we lose to the 49ers in the wild card, then it'll be pretty apparent we weren't getting there even if we had faced someone like Philly in the first round because better teams would have been waiting on us.

the concern (at least for me) is not that the 49ers are that good, it is that this team has never responded when punched in the mouth and that is what the niners will do

starfan1

Reaction score
I feel like the chicken little syndrome is a bit much but the flip side is i can scroll by

bigE79

Reaction score
I don't understand the concern over playing San Francisco. It doesn't matter how tough or easy the first-round opponent is, if we're going to make it to where we want to make it, we're going to have to beat some tough teams. Did some of you just want an easy draw so we would be a shoo-in to win a playoff game? That's not my target. San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, LA, Arizona ... it doesn't matter. Getting to the Super Bowl is the goal. If we lose to the 49ers in the wild card, then it'll be pretty apparent we weren't getting there even if we had faced someone like Philly in the first round because better teams would have been waiting on us.
Why the hell would any fan be scared,we ain't playing,I can see anxious or nervous, maybe, but scared,that's stupid,imo