Why are some of us scared?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't understand the concern over playing San Francisco. It doesn't matter how tough or easy the first-round opponent is, if we're going to make it to where we want to make it, we're going to have to beat some tough teams. Did some of you just want an easy draw so we would be a shoo-in to win a playoff game? That's not my target. San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, LA, Arizona ... it doesn't matter. Getting to the Super Bowl is the goal. If we lose to the 49ers in the wild card, then it'll be pretty apparent we weren't getting there even if we had faced someone like Philly in the first round because better teams would have been waiting on us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
People want the easiest path possible, I guess. What would that have been, I don't know.
Right

Just like we should be rooting for Egirls to knock off Bucs

Why are some fans getting their panties in a wad over discussing the scenarios of matchups ?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I don't understand the concern over playing San Francisco. It doesn't matter how tough or easy the first-round opponent is, if we're going to make it to where we want to make it, we're going to have to beat some tough teams. Did some of you just want an easy draw so we would be a shoo-in to win a playoff game? That's not my target. San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, LA, Arizona ... it doesn't matter. Getting to the Super Bowl is the goal. If we lose to the 49ers in the wild card, then it'll be pretty apparent we weren't getting there even if we had faced someone like Philly in the first round because better teams would have been waiting on us.

lmao...What? The one's that are scared is just stress. Smoke a bowl...relax...
BOO!

Did that scare you?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dunno either. The Cowboys draw who they draw. Play hard and hopefully a win will follow.

No Excuses

Go Cowboys!
That’s fine. Stand in the back or the corner with your blinders and Pom Poms while the rest of us discuss the scenarios and concerns. Gezzze

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's realism, the times we got hot this year were against pretty poor teams. 49ers are a scrappy team with playoff experience and a good offensive minded coach. It's going to be a tough game.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm scared of being seriously injured. Anything outside of that doesn't bother me.

I guess it helps that I don't watch any NFL games except the Cowboys'. So I have no idea how many great players another team has. But whatever the reason fear is not something I know very much about.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Some fans in here would make horrible analyst.

Johnny fan:
What do you think about the matchups this week?

reply:
it doesn’t matter . We are going to win. We aren’t scared of anyone.

End of show. Lol

links18

Reaction score
It's realism, the times we got hot this year were against pretty poor teams. 49ers are a scrappy team with playoff experience and a good offensive minded coach. It's going to be a tough game.
hin

I think the point is that all would be tough games at this point.

RaZon

Reaction score
Out of all the playoff games this weekend which one has the smallest home favorite, yep....Dallas -3

The Niners have a great TE, a good RB, a great pass rusher, a stud FULLBACK and a,,,,DeeBo. hell yes we should be scared,

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
None of us know what to expect on Sunday. The second half of the season has been somewhat of a roller coaster. We’re either scoring 50 or having to rely on our kicker.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
hin

I think the point is that all would be tough games at this point.

Some, on paper, are obviously going to be tougher than others. 49ers to many are a team that squeezed into the playoffs, it's very different than facing the Packers. I would say the 49ers are around what you see with the Cards currently, and they beat us. So, I'm not all that confident.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We have gotten our hopes up so many times...
Just to have them crushed.
It makes it hard to be optimistic