Why are the Cowboys leaving a roster spot open?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
junk said:
Think so? I think if BP had a player of TO's caliber on the bench, he'd use him. If it'd help him win a game, he'd bench anyone.

This isn't Peerless Price we are talking about.

your right its not, Price understands his role and isnt a cancer in the lockerrom...and when Crayton returns and gets his PT back, Price wont be challenging the authority of the coach

David

Ashwynn

Reaction score
He aint coming to Dallas and he aint playing anywhere for the rest of this year. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
silverbear said:
I acknowledge that he has rare talent... I still don't want anything to do with him...

And those morons who are screaming to bring him in now will be the first ones screaming in outrage when (not if) he shows us his true nature...

Same here. I've mostly stayed out of these dozens upon dozens of threads because I feel that if I let fly with how I really feel, I'll end up banned (and rightfully so).

Instead I close the thread and wait for my Blood Pressure to go down.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Scotman said:
But TO? He stands for disrespect and arrogance in my book.
TO stands for TO, and nobody else. .

Although the league can't be blamed for creating TO himself, he is the perfect example of what the NFL is trying to create by pushing fantasy football. Player over team.

I guess it's supposed to make us want to watch every game to follow the players we drafted for our fantasy teams, so we'll order Sunday Ticket, and buy more different team merchandise.

Great for the league, not so good for the game.

wldcowbyfan

Reaction score
TO has way to much of a down side i say lets wait and see what if any thing happens after he is released next year

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
TO - has nothing to do with anything

Ryan will be activated and on 53.

My Boy Ryan activated today!

Sean
Ryan

My two sons names! And a Cowboy. Fitting

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
your right its not, Price understands his role and isnt a cancer in the lockerrom...and when Crayton returns and gets his PT back, Price wont be challenging the authority of the coach

David

:rolleyes: OK. Price was complaining about 2 weeks ago....

I don't like TO and don't want him in Dallas, but if you argue that he wouldn't be the best receiver in Dallas, you are simply deluding yourself.