Why are women so evil?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I disagree.

Their counter argument would probably be, "why are men so stupid?"
Most of us can't even refute it.

Give us some examples.

EDIT: On second thought this is clearly a personal issue, just tell your story.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;3889139 said:
I disagree.

Their counter argument would probably be, "why are men so stupid?"
Most of us can't even refute it.

Give us some examples.

EDIT: On second thought this is clearly a personal issue, just tell your story.

Women don't dress for men. They dress for other women because they know they are being judged by them. They are always pre-judging based purely on how someone looks. They whine, they *****, they try to change their boyfriend or husband to be the person in their fantasy world not caring what it may be doing to him. I can go on and on.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889136 said:
95% of all women are plain evil. You women know it. My question is why?

because they control the you-know-what

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3889156 said:
because they control the you-know-what

And boy, do they know how to manipulate that. I've never heard of a guy saying he has a headache. I'm sure there are a few gay wannbe men that might use that.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889143 said:
Women don't dress for men. They dress for other women because they know they are being judged by them. They are always pre-judging based purely on how someone looks. They whine, they *****, they try to change their boyfriend or husband to be the person in their fantasy world not caring what it may be doing to him. I can go on and on.

And men don't judge women on looks? Oh, please. Don't even try to say that is just women. In fact, it's more a male trait than a female one.

Ever taken care of a man that isn't feeling well? Let me tell you about whining.

How many stories have you heard about women getting plastic surgery so that she can enlarge her chest because her husband/bf/misc man thinks she's too small. How about lipo because she has too much cellulite? How about women having to have facelift and dye their hair to look good but men are old, fat and sloppy and think that they are the hot ****?

Sounds to me like you are young and don't have a full understanding that this river flows both ways.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;3889177 said:
And men don't judge women on looks? Oh, please. Don't even try to say that is just women. In fact, it's more a male trait than a female one.

Ever taken care of a man that isn't feeling well? Let me tell you about whining.

How many stories have you heard about women getting plastic surgery so that she can enlarge her chest because her husband/bf/misc man thinks she's too small. How about lipo because she has too much cellulite? How about women having to have facelift and dye their hair to look good but men are old, fat and sloppy and think that they are the hot ****?

Sounds to me like you are young and don't have a full understanding that this river flows both ways.

http://img196.*************/img196/3969/dailypicdump64164003.jpg

bbgun 1
aging 0

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/6b50019a.gif​

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Faerluna;3889177 said:

Whatever :laugh2: :p:

Rogah

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889136 said:
It's simple mathematics and can be proven thusly:

Everyone knows women (W) take up both time (T) and money (M). Ergo, W = T x M

But we also know that time is money. So T = M, giving us W = M^2

And since money is the root of all evil, M = Sqrt(E), or M^2 = E.

Using substitution, we see W = E.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rogah;3889268 said:
It's simple mathematics and can be proven thusly:

Everyone knows women (W) take up both time (T) and money (M). Ergo, W = T x M

But we also know that time is money. So T = M, giving us W = M^2

And since money is the root of all evil, M = Sqrt(E), or M^2 = E.

Using substitution, we see W = E.

:bow:

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
They are not. but because their brains are not wired for logic and reason, they just seem evil. When actually most are just emotionaly ********.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3889294 said:
They are not. but because their brains are not wired for logic and reason, they just seem evil. When actually most are just emotionaly ********.

[youtubehd]jW_w_eAmIrM&hd=1[/youtubehd]

1:09

Bigdog

Reaction score
My father-n-law gave me one of the best advice after I asked his daughter to marry me. He said she is a great girl but acts sometimes like her mother and when she does that, do what I do. Go into the garage and get a beer. you might be in their for a while so make sure you have plenty.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889136 said:

Enquiring minds would like some examples.

I'd put my wife, my mom, and mother-in-law in the good 5%.

I'd say all men and women are capable of both good and evil. And also capable of bringing good and evil about in others. The choice is ours.

Treat a woman with love, respect, kindness, and fairness and you will usually get a good return on your investment. Not always. There are exceptions. It is pretty easy to pick out the exceptions. And try to be on your absolute best behaviour, or at least conveniently absent during that one time of the month. Misery loves company. And never, never, never sleep with your wife's/girlfriend's sister (so, I heard).