Twitter: Why Aren’t Dak Haters Celebrating a Division Dub | Be Careful What you wish for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I don't understand why the people who have given up on this team are still watching the games. And there are several people on this site who seems as if they've given up, because of recent QB play. Normally when you give up on someone or something you cut them out of your life.

Curious behavior for sure.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak haters aren’t celebrating because he and the team won.
And they do not know how to handle a win if it is not perfect.

However Dak could be 19-20, 299 yards 3 TDs but that incomplete pass was 2 inches off.

They would focus on that pass, and that he did not pass for 300 yards.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why the people who have given up on this team are still watching the games. And there are several people on this site who seems as if they've given up, because of recent QB play. Normally when you give up on someone or something you cut them out of your life.

I still believe they rather us lose to justify their narrative and agenda.
So they can thump their pathetic chest and say …I told you so…

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....:lmao:

:hammer:Post Of The Day!

HanD

Reaction score

Rather be right than have the team or individuals have success.....much like those in DC these days, this board is pushing to extremes and sides....
if you criticize at all you are a hater, if you don't you are a homer.

it's important to learn that this def only plays well due to poor qbs.
we let teams come back on us, and when we cut deficits to other teams it is considered garbage time/stats
We tell micah not to go 100 all the time for fear of injury yet chastise xavier for saying you can't go 100% 100
we never get terrible calls with no precedence and the league, especially RG treats us fairly
next man up, this is the nfl. unless we beat an injured team
we never win big games or beat good teams
we missed on x player in the draft, we are terrible at drafting
we only overpay our guys and they aren't that good, we've never had other teams overpay for our guys
our players that leave have so much more success, we should have kept them

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, when you figure out why the Dak defenders keep making posts complaining about so called haters while defending Dak at all costs.....let us know.
I thought this was his worst game of the season. My biggest complaint always was. Over the line backer , before the corner. He seems he can’t make that throw again. I truly believe there’s something physically wrong with him. I would sit him for two weeks. It’s not about talent it’s about something else not right

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I thought this was his worst game of the season. My biggest complaint always was. Over the line back up before the corner. He seems he can’t make that throw again. I truly believe there’s something physically wrong with him. I would sit him for two weeks. It’s not about talent it’s about something else not right

His first 6 games showed he is best when Dallas emphasizes the running game as much as the passing game and has Dak focused on high percentage passes.....the last 6 games Dallas has gotten away from the running game and focused more on Dak and we seethe results. Something physically or mentally is wrong with Dak as ever since he missed the game against the Vikings with an injury he is very off on his mechanics and on the field performance.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I thought this was his worst game of the season. My biggest complaint always was. Over the line backer , before the corner. He seems he can’t make that throw again. I truly believe there’s something physically wrong with him. I would sit him for two weeks. It’s not about talent it’s about something else not right
He is who is is. You guys just have a blind spot for him.

As bad as you don't want to believe it's talent, it is. He's not a good QB. He's never been THAT guy. He's always been a front runner that will play well when he doesn't have to carry the load.

The decline of Zeke and the run game coinciding with Daks horrible play should prove to you just how much they made Dak look better than he ever really was.

foofighters

Reaction score
or we are being critical because while a win is great, especially against WFT, if Dak continues to play like this, we are not doing much in January. This then becomes no different than the teams in the past. A lot of us are tired of that trend. I don't hate Dak. He just needs to figure out and fast.

You guys get so ultra sensitive when anyone tries to actually talk football and want improvement from the team.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well, when you figure out why the Dak defenders keep making posts complaining about so called haters while defending Dak at all costs.....let us know.
Contrary to what you make up, most Dallas fans are fans of the entire team and don't pathetically blame the QB for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.