Twitter: Why Aren’t Dak Haters Celebrating a Division Dub | Be Careful What you wish for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak haters aren’t celebrating because he and the team won.
And they do not know how to handle a win if it is not perfect.

However Dak could be 19-20, 299 yards 3 TDs but that incomplete pass was 2 inches off.

They would focus on that pass, and that he did not pass for 300 yards.
Well said

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Contrary to what you make up, most Dallas fans are fans of the entire team and don't pathetically blame the QB for everything.

Well if this group is a sample size then I would say your statistical analysis is a bit off but hopefully you are right.

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak is trash and that's that. $40M QB that plays like the Bears rookie QB that has nowhere near the same supporting cast.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I can be happy about a win and concerned that the the guy that was given a huge contract is not playing well. It’s not really hate to say Dak is struggling and if it continues this team is likely headed for a quick exit from the playoffs. I am hopeful it’s works itself out but for the last month Dak as been below average.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, when you figure out why the Dak defenders keep making posts complaining about so called haters while defending Dak at all costs.....let us know.

The thread was designed to give his personal fans a place to commiserate. I think it will be very therapeutic for them......the rest of us are fans of the actual team and therefore not personally invested in a particular persons glory.....or lack thereof

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is who is is. You guys just have a blind spot for him.

As bad as you don't want to believe it's talent, it is. He's not a good QB. He's never been THAT guy. He's always been a front runner that will play well when he doesn't have to carry the load.

The decline of Zeke and the run game coinciding with Daks horrible play should prove to you just how much they made Dak look better than he ever really was.
Do you only person blind here sometimes as you

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is trash and that's that. $40M QB that plays like the Bears rookie QB that has nowhere near the same supporting cast.

I don’t think he’s trash by any standard. He had his best season through the first 7 or 8 games but he’s clearly in a slump. Definitely not earning the 40 Million right now but he’s still got time to get it together before the playoffs......the team is going to need him

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is who is is. You guys just have a blind spot for him.

As bad as you don't want to believe it's talent, it is. He's not a good QB. He's never been THAT guy. He's always been a front runner that will play well when he doesn't have to carry the load.

The decline of Zeke and the run game coinciding with Daks horrible play should prove to you just how much they made Dak look better than he ever really was.
You’re welcome to your opinion obviously. But I don’t Think is 5% of the people that would agree with you. The entire statement is total lack of any intelligence about this game. Nobody makes anyone look better or worse. It’s a freaking team sport it Hass to work together. Why does Rogers only have one ring LMAO. Seriously if you only had any football IQ whatsoever

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Being glad we won and being concerned about Dak's play isn't mutually exclusive.
The point of winning is getting in a position to claim the division and do damage in the playoffs.
It is of MAJOR concern if Dak continues to play like he has the past few games.
If you're a Jacksonville Jaguars, then you celebrate the win because it forecasts good things for the future - just not this year.
But if you're a Dallas Cowboys fan and you're looking beyond this win to the playoffs and hopefully the Super Bowl, you're concern because your defense is healthy and playing lights out but your quarterback is slumping, and, in the playoffs, quarterback play is IMMENSELY important ESPECIALLY if you possibly have to play Tom "The GOAT" Brady, Aaron "He's a bbbbbbad man" Rodgers, and Kyler "Oft injured but still explosive" Murray in their own stadiums.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a Dak hater, and in fact like him and often defend him. And I am happy for the win and the big division lead. But it's not really the right time to prop Dak up. He did not play well yesterday. The last 2 wins were really mostly on the defense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
or we are being critical because while a win is great, especially against WFT, if Dak continues to play like this, we are not doing much in January. This then becomes no different than the teams in the past. A lot of us are tired of that trend. I don't hate Dak. He just needs to figure out and fast.

You guys get so ultra sensitive when anyone tries to actually talk football and want improvement from the team.

Not sensitive at all, don't include me that. Fine criticize, but do it so with facts and reason. There is a difference between being critical and hate.
Many on here post hate posts and threads with no reasonable opinion.

Dak is struggling, Zeke is struggling with his knee, Pollard is not having any more success than Zeke except one long run recently. The OL is struggling, WR dropping passes.
But yet guess what...well, I don't ned to tell you do I.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, and in fact like him and often defend him. And I am happy for the win and the big division lead. But it's not really the right time to prop Dak up. He did not play well yesterday. The last 2 wins were really mostly on the defense.
No one is propping him up though, (maybe a very small homerrific group) that's the perception when you illustrate with evidence that the entire offense is terrible and that includes Prescott. Two pages and I think the point is quite clear that a some will only blame Dak and that's just not reasonable to anyone with eyes. Even this very post will get misconstrued to defending Prescott.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not sensitive at all, don't include me that. Fine criticize, but do it so with facts and reason. There is a difference between being critical and hate.
Many on here post hate posts and threads with no reasonable opinion.

Dak is struggling, Zeke is struggling with his knee, Pollard is not having any more success than Zeke except one long run recently. The OL is struggling, WR dropping passes.
But yet guess what...well, I don't ned to tell you do I.
The same were bashing him after he played well in games, it makes no difference.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why the people who have given up on this team are still watching the games. And there are several people on this site who seems as if they've given up, because of recent QB play. Normally when you give up on someone or something you cut them out of your life.

Curious behavior for sure.
I don't understand why suddenly.....it's not only unfashionable but evil.....to critically assess a player. It used to be you were really in the know. A real objective fan....better than a homer.

Now....if you do it.....you are a dam miserable pos...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Some of them relentlessly post only Dak-hate topics. No contributions to this forum and are making this place a drag. Mods need to consider changes.

When you start with the shutting down of free speech and opinions you disagree with then you lose any relevancy as while many may disagree in this group vehemently on certain issues, the open debate is what makes the group what it is.

shabazz

Reaction score
Some of them relentlessly post only Dak-hate topics. No contributions to this forum and are making this place a drag. Mods need to consider changes.

I agree. Censorship, canceling and banning would be a good start for them and their bloody opinions

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

This is spot on, its not great BUT, we have seen this offense click and from the OC/QB to o-line to WR group...they need to get back on it. KM/Dak need to figure this out as they have been off for 4 games now and thats on them. GOOD NEWS if they can get back in rythm ..this healthy D does look more than capable of carrying its weight in the post season.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one is propping him up though, (maybe a very small homerrific group) that's the perception when you illustrate with evidence that the entire offense is terrible and that includes Prescott. Two pages and I think the point is quite clear that a some will only blame Dak and that's just not reasonable to anyone with eyes. Even this very post will get misconstrued to defending Prescott.
This entire thread was created to discredit the "Dak Haters" though.

I agree completely that some have an unreasonable agenda against Dak, and in another context I have no problem with calling them out on it.

But this isn't the context. This particular win did not provide an argument against those who don't like Dak. That was my point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.