Twitter: Why Aren’t Dak Haters Celebrating a Division Dub | Be Careful What you wish for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sensitive at all, don't include me that. Fine criticize, but do it so with facts and reason. There is a difference between being critical and hate.
Many on here post hate posts and threads with no reasonable opinion.

Dak is struggling, Zeke is struggling with his knee, Pollard is not having any more success than Zeke except one long run recently. The OL is struggling, WR dropping passes.
But yet guess what...well, I don't ned to tell you do I.
The problem there....not allowed to post a subjective opinion? Little fascist in nature.

This should be a place where all opinions are welcome and respected.
Something that is just as big of a problem....people who unfairly sling hater accusations.
If you don't agree..then state your case respectfully without childish insults.
That should help with the extended silliness. Takes two to tango brother.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The same were bashing him after he played well in games, it makes no difference.
Wrong. Even MountaineerCowboy complimented dak early on. Then Dak's play seemed to slip and he said so.
Instead of having an adult conversation "they" blasted him for flip flopping.

Blame for our situation here goes both ways. Not just the side you think you're not on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This entire thread was created to go after the "Dak Haters" though.

I agree completely that some have an unreasonable agenda against Dak, and in another context I have no problem with calling them out on it.

But this isn't the context. This win did not provide an argument against those who don't like Dak. That was my point.
It's about enjoying a win and being 9-4. Or, trying to.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wrong. Even MountaineerCowboy complimented dak early on. Then Dak's play seemed to slip and he said so.
Instead of having an adult conversation "they" blasted him for flip flopping.

Blame for our situation here goes both ways. Not just the side you think you're not on.
Literally the absolute most negative member here? Sure.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lost in all of this seems to be the inability to properly assess the QB play without attack/defense being a part of it. Either him or against each other.

I watched Prescott play from his junior season on and he looks more like that Miss St QB, without the running.

How does anyone defend a 58 QBR, 56% completion, 1 TD, 2 picks and 4 sacks and allowing the WFT back in the game? Those are liability numbers, not your #1 asset. He had his full compliment of WR's and was playing against a DL with DE's off the street and he had time and was awful on some of those passes.

I hope it's the ankle or the calf because if it isn't, the Cowboys have a QWB taking them nowhere. He stunk up a stinky stadium yesterday and there is no defense of that. He gave life to a team that his defense had already taken.

This after that stupid comment that the "offense is coming". He needs to shut up and spend more time throwing through tires.

Why can't we discuss this without this childish hater/homer stuff?

We got a glimpse of the future with this defense yesterday and a glimpse of the past with this offense and it's not all on the QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.