Why aren't we going after ET?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
No player is too much of a pain to deal with if they still have talent and can boost up your team.
You might want to talk to Baltimore, they ate 20 million of his contract and the players in the locker room went to management and wanted him off the team!!!

Reactions: CWR

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I haven't been following the ET story much, but with 2 of our 3 starting CBs now out.... our secondary is battered, beaten, and our defense has been atrocious. ET is an all-pro and could make a big impact... what's going on here?

I think the league in general is going to let him cool off for a minute or two...
smoke some weed and get his mind right with some "professional help" about his anger issues. He needs help...he wants to play, but maybe the league of GM's know...or maybe Goodell has something do with that? If he were to get his mind right...would totally like a player with his intensity.

Sydla

Reaction score
Why isn't any team going after ET?

Probably because there is more to his douchiness than fans know and he's probably not the same S he was 7 years ago so it might not be worth the headache.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I admit it is tempting to bring ET in for just this game as some serious psyops. Just his presence might drive the Seahawks crazy. Let him yell crap at Wilson the whole game. Some one finger salutes.

It would be very entertaining.

cowboyed

Reaction score
ET has gone back to his home planet within the habitable zone of Proxima Centauri a mere 4.24 light years from earth.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We have gotten to almost two full pages of comments without one single...

"We like our guys."

Not sure if I'm proud or disappointed lol.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It's a degenerative brain condition common in football players that sometimes reveals itself in erratic behavior.

You're making a guess and playing doctor. After looking it up I found that the only way of knowing if someone had it was during an autopsy because a portion of the brain needs to removed and test done on it. Taking part of the brain out is a lot like finding if an animal had rabies.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
You're making a guess and playing doctor. After looking it up I found that the only way of knowing if someone had it was during an autopsy because a portion of the brain needs to removed and test done on it. Taking part of the brain out is a lot like finding if an animal had rabies.
When players start acting crazy they find a lot of times after their death they had CTE. Henry, had it Hernandez had it. I suspect Antonio Brown has it. Not really playing Dr, but the signs are a pretty good indicator. Also how the hell did you not know what CTE is. Is been like THE Major issue in the NFL for like a decade.

CWR

Reaction score

He did say he felt like it "could" be CTE. Its pretty clear he wasn't speaking definitively. Its amusing you don't know what CTE is when its been the entire catalyst for this monumental player safety movement. Did you happen to notice some rule changes? Have you been under a rock?

HanD

Reaction score
Brandon carr would have given the front office and coaching staff plenty of info since he played with him last year and was in db meetings with him and interacted with him in the locker room.

quickccc

Reaction score
We dunno what occurred behind doors if negotiations broke down, if there ever was such,as far as the Cowboys are concerned

For those talking about the entire NFL passing over Earl , ..the entire NFL does not need safety help. .teams like Vikes,KC have already
cemented their starting safety sets.

Who could say Earl even wants to play for some of these bottom half losing teams. And we know clearly whom his preferred team has been
already.
Earl's camp may not want any stipulations, escape clauses or incentives,..or maybe they may want guarantees.

Do we need Earl as a player ? ....
Yes, ....he is a proven safety, better than any safety we have on the roster, ..he is known to create turnovers, an
area we still struggle to produce. he's a sure tackler,

Do we need Earl if he becomes a locker room headache ? .
.No,.. but simply and plain, if he proves to be a headache to the team ..Cut him ! He'll know that going in,..he'll know that going out

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Never said different. I said I feel. Not I know.

dfense

Reaction score
Jag

He had a wopping 47 tackles and alienated his teammates. When other players organize a revolt to get rid of you.....