Why did Dolly sing We are the Champions?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Because to someone as old as Dolly ...... we won Champion ships just the other day.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is one of the songs she recorded for her new album "Rockstar", so probably that. I'm shocked how many people don't know about her new rock cover album she made because she got inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

Last edited:

jsb357

Reaction score
Or was she singing that for Jerry winning the Forbes bowl again?
tenor.gif

tunahelper

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought that was weird? Did she forget what year it was? Or was she singing that for Jerry winning the Forbes bowl again?
She has served her master well recently, so now she receives her last taste of fame.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Tribute to the Texas Rangers? They play right across the parking lot from ATT Stadium and just won the World Series…..
Literally this! It’s been discussed and it’s the best explanation

CCBoy

Reaction score
It was a golden record...and none of you have a clue. It goes on and says she will remain loyal until the end.

She wore a modified uniform and no where disrespectful for a 'country girl.' She still is an attractive woman and this fan is too old to even pay attention to false ethical crap talk here, about sex.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Pretty sad comment on some of our so called fans reading this thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It had something to do with the upcoming Olympics in 2024, she recorded many rock songs for it. Dolly sure went for it out there but my wife said she should have worn white pants. She still could pull off the top half but the bottom half was cringe :muttley:
At least her shorts were longer than the cheerleaders' shorts...a little.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me tell you something. Dolly is still sexy as heck. Her husband is a lucky man. She was great yesterday.
No, she's not. She never really was. I love her voice and her personality is hard to beat, but unless all you care about is huge assets, she's not particularly sexy...at least, that's my opinion.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No, she's not. She never really was. I love her voice and her personality is hard to beat, but unless all you care about is huge assets, she's not particularly sexy...at least, that's my opinion.
Haha. She’s almost 80. Looks great.