Why did Parcells make this change?

NickZepp

Reaction score
Dumbest move ever and may have made us a non contender. Stay with Bledsoe this year. Romo isn't ready. And he won't be ready this year. Now Romo may not be there for the future. You can't play a guy when he's not ready this type of stuff will happen. He isn't even close to ready right now. And proved it tonight.

Gfunk

Reaction score
I don't understand it, you never change QBs in the middle of a game

you basically threw in the towel at half time

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Gfunk;1110046 said:

Parcells did it a few years ago on thanksgiving and it actually worked.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Romo is better for the Cowboys right now. Our O-line sucks. Everybody we play will crowd the line of scrimmage and our o-line will miss blocks. Bledsoe cant move and will be injured taking those hits. Romo has more mobility can run for his life.

NickZepp

Reaction score
It's a dumb move. Look Romo showed a few good things but nothing positive can come from looking worse then your starter would have.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I never said we were a SB team. But a playoff team? We were a playoff team with Bledsoe. With Romo we are lucky to win 6 games.

Gordon

Reaction score
Not going anywhere with Bledsoe. At best we make the play-offs and lose in round 1. Might as well let him take his lumps so we can maybe make some noise next year. Of course, that's my mindset and most likely not what Parcells is thinking, unless he plans on being here for another year. Parcells will start whoever he thinks gives him the best chance to win.

NickZepp

Reaction score
rgcowboys;1110082 said:
Romo is better for the Cowboys right now. Our O-line sucks. Everybody we play will crowd the line of scrimmage and our o-line will miss blocks. Bledsoe cant move and will be injured taking those hits. Romo has more mobility can run for his life.

I don't care about a QB that can run. Running QBs don't do a thing. Vince Young his first 2 years at Texas and Mike Vick are perfect examples.

jesusphreak

Reaction score
NickZepp;1110130 said:
I don't care about a QB that can run. Running QBs don't do a thing. Vince Young his first 2 years at Texas and Mike Vick are perfect examples.

We aren't talking about QBs who run first, we are talking about QBs who can something out of nothing - Romo can do that.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he made the change because drew bledsoe is the worst qb receiving a paycheck to play in the nfl.

cowboy4life

"I Love Me Some Me." Hit The Bricks, *******. Team
Reaction score
Gfunk;1110046 said:

I think this was a wakeup call for Bledsoe. You can not continue to turn the ball over in the red zone and expect to be playing in this league, especially at home.

NickZepp

Reaction score
jesusphreak;1110147 said:
We aren't talking about QBs who run first, we are talking about QBs who can something out of nothing - Romo can do that.

Yeah he can make turnovers out of nothing like he did tonight.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The way Bledsoe is playing......he isn't ready either

Meat

Reaction score
as far as I'm concerned Bledsoe wouldn't have did any better tonight

NickZepp

Reaction score
Bledsoe gives us a better chance tonight and the rest of the season.

I don't think Bledsoe is our QB after this year anyway. But I would rather have him in the 2nd half then Romo.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I think Jerry demanded it at halftime

I think Parcells will be gone soon.

Man ...... this season had so much promise

sbark

Reaction score
funny how Witten is all of a sudden in the mix again