Why did Parcells make this change?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Maybe because he got tired of seeing Drew throw interceptions at the 1 yard line?

I don't know what to think about the move. With our offensive line I just don't see us going anywhere this season anyway.

Wood

Reaction score
I see Bledsoe making rookie mistakes....50 years after his first start.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
NickZepp;1110099 said:
I never said we were a SB team. But a playoff team? We were a playoff team with Bledsoe. With Romo we are lucky to win 6 games.

whats the point of being a playoff team if we're not a superbowl team?

This team wasnt a contender with or without Bledsoe.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
The mistake wasn't playing Romo tonight. The mistake was not starting Romo vs. the Titans.

StylisticS

Reaction score
NickZepp;1110099 said:
I never said we were a SB team. But a playoff team? We were a playoff team with Bledsoe. With Romo we are lucky to win 6 games.

I don't want to be just a playoff contender. I want to be a superbowl contender. I don't like settling for average. With Bledsoe throwing interceptions to everybody, we aren't going to the playoffs. Unless you are contempt with that.

es22

Reaction score
Gfunk;1110046 said:
I don't understand it, you never change QBs in the middle of a game

you basically threw in the towel at half time

perhaps this is BP's way of telling the fans/media that Romo was not ready (a la Henson).

I do like Romo's athletic ability, but he was a dear in headlights out there tonight. He was not in a position to be successful, so BP shouldnt have placed him in there, especially down by 5.