Video: Why did the networks agree to pay 110 billion ? “Drama aka Dak”

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well I disagree with the idea jerry doesnt want to win, and the whole keep relevant theory.
Just look at jerry in the booth when they are winning and when losing, and you can see he cares.
He is just not that bright, and cant build the winner he wants.
He actually believes jaylon is a cornerstone, and that dak is a great qb etc etc.

If jerry had made dinucci the new starting qb, he would still make 800 mil a year, he might not sell as many jerseys, but the actual profit off
jerseys is a drop in the bucket.
Once jerry got the stadium, he was set, cant lose, and it will fill up each game no matter what.
Of course he wants to win . It’s just not the priority or he’d get out of the way. He’s only interested in winning his way.

And those were his words. Remaining “ relevant and interesting “.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Of course he wants to win . It’s just not the priority or he’d get out of the way. He’s only interested in winning his way.

And those were his words. Remaining “ relevant and interesting “.
“ relevant and interesting “.... he has to do that to keep people coming to the games , buy cowboys stuff. So that is something any owner should do.
It’s just not the priority or he’d get out of the way....... If he got out of the way hired a gm and strong HC, then he would not be winning, someone else would be,
or that is how he sees it. Plus he enjoys playing gm.
I think he doesnt care about the cowboys being winners, just him being a winner. It is all about him and what he wants.

Jerry will never quit being gm till his health goes bad, and even then he may hang on lol. And then we get stephen.:eek:

jnday

Reaction score
These guys are good. I actually like listening to these guys. Things I agree with. Wiley- I disagree with the notion Dak owns the NFC east. Well he said that the playoffs are guaranteed because Dak owns the NFC east, but we've been to the playoffs 2 out of the 4 years Dak was healthy. So Dak may dominate the NFC east but not a lot of of other teams. I agree with Wiley on how he applied the stats to the context. Acho- I agree that Dak has had different expectations and his expectations will change this year. I also appreciated the way Acho used stats and context. I disagree with Acho that Dak has to be in the running for MVP or make a super bowl to live up to expectations. I disagree with that because winning MVP and/or going to the super bowl consists of things that are out of Dak's control. I overall agree with Wiley that Dak will live up to his contract. I also agree with Wiley that Aaron Rodgers, Wilson and other highly paid QB's have lived up to their contracts. Sadly no highly paid QB has won the super bowl lately.
Dak’s big contract will not make him into a MVP candidate or improve his play in any way. He will have much more pressure this season from trying to play up to a contract that he is not capable of playing up to. At no point in his career has he shown the talent and level of play that should come from being the second highest paid player in NFL history. Making the playoffs is far from being a sure thing and even if Dallas wins the NFCE, it will be no big accomplishment considering that the whole division consists of garbage teams. Dak is the same player that he was last year when he has great stats that in no way translated to wins. The Cowboys have become a great candidate for a realty show and they don’t even need to be scripted to keep the drama going.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

Flamma

Reaction score
I agreed with the blabber mouth until he got to QB winning percentage. What is it about these morons that don't understand quarterbacks are not pitchers? Quarterbacks depend on the team around them 100 times more than pitchers. That's why pitchers have records and quarterbacks don't. Joe Montana had issues when he didn't have a stacked team and favored to win. In fact, got stomped! Even lost at home when his team was favored to win against an inferior quarterback.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Wasting your time. Dak fans are blind, deaf and cant understand statistical proof.

And which of those 2 defenses gave up 273 RUSHING yards in the playoff game? The one that was "statistically" better.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
And which of those 2 defenses gave up 273 RUSHING yards in the playoff game? The one that was "statistically" better.

How about this one? Dallas was 1-10 on 3rd down. Never letting the defense get some water and a break.
Watch the 4 min mark. Back to back plays. Rams dropped a pick 6 and then he misses Cooper on a wide open 3rd down.
Bring back the Dallas defense. 3 and out. High and wide easy throw. Classic Dak.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
How about this one? Dallas was 1-10 on 3rd down. Never letting the defense get some water and a break.
Watch the 4 min mark. Back to back plays. Rams dropped a pick 6 and then he misses Cooper on a wide open 3rd down.
Bring back the Dallas defense. 3 and out. High and wide easy throw. Classic Dak.

Right...because Dak is he only one being paid to do their job. Goff didn't exactly play a great game either (I absolutely remember him missing some throws a well), but his D prevented the Dallas O from running the ball. But, when Dallas needed to stop the run, they couldn't. I mean it was Goff's non-running a** that sealed the game...with a run. But, I guess that Dak's fault as well.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not to mention this no PI call:

NoFlag.gif
Saints should have gone. That said, Brady would have one less ring.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the OP is actually Dak's agent.

Dak's agent already got Dak paid no note need to prop him up... besides, I'm pretty sure he isn't lurking in a fan board trying to convince posters how important his client is.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Mitch the ***** matched his stats and has double the playoff appearances. LOL, WOW
Look at that again and it says "SINCE 2018"! See Jason Garrett, see decline Dez in 2017, see no defense in Dallas 2017 to present, see no.1 WR, no.1 TE, and no no.1 C in 2018 and Mitch got the new Monsters of the Midway with Khalil Mack, Akeem Hicks, etc, WRs, TE, and RBs. After Dak was injured he lead the league in passing for 3 weeks, and the team until the 10th-12th game of the season.

You Arlington Jonesboys fans are comical. Ooops. Dak just drop a dollar...go pick it up for Jerry.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Look at that again and it says "SINCE 2018"! See Jason Garrett, see decline Dez in 2017, see no defense in Dallas 2017 to present, see no.1 WR, no.1 TE, and no no.1 C in 2018 and Mitch got the new Monsters of the Midway with Khalil Mack, Akeem Hicks, etc, WRs, TE, and RBs. After Dak was injured he lead the league in passing for 3 weeks, and the team until the 10th-12th game of the season.

You Arlington Jonesboys fans are comical. Ooops. Dak just drop a dollar...go pick it up for Jerry.
Yeah your right he was such a stud prior. Go suck off thad