Why did we sign TO

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Did you not see the crossing pattern where TO caught that beautifully thrown pass?

Well, that's because he didn't catch it. He dropped it. Again.

HOWEVER, my real issue is why we never tested the secondary deep. THAT I will agree with. Honestly, who calls the plays for Dallas? Is it Bill? because if it is then I might start agreeing that we need a new HC - or at LEAST a new OC.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Biggems;1295360 said:
and then not use him at what he does best

Slants and crossing patterns.......he has even told everyone what his strong points are.....and we rarely used him at his strength.

I know he drops lots of balls.....but still he is all about crossing routes and slants.......we didnt get him the ball in those types of patterns especially tonight.

I am disappointed with how we used him all year. I am disappointed that we didnt throw to him more also.

I cannot stand TO, but if you are paying him 10 million, you better throw to the guy and on the routes that make him the most effective

havent you found out yet, we signed him for a decoy...but we couldnt find out that he is used better IF WE DO throw to him instead of NOT throwing to him..

CallMeCrazy

Reaction score
I'm not going to defend TO. Damn, he's paid an awful lot of money to catch the ball not to drop it! But at the beginning of the season with Bledsoe, the ball was rarely thrown to him. Romo steps in and TO starts getting the ball. I guess someone on the coaching staff notice and told Romo to put an end to it.