1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

News: Why didn't TV networks show angry, booing NFL fans

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Etchyboy, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

20,851 Messages
    41,729 Likes Received
    Did the network actually show that last night? I didn't watch the game.

2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received
    It’s a liberal Jew Soros conspiracy to keep the public from seeing the angry mobs in the crowd.

Personally I am bringing a confederate flag and a pitchfork to the stadium Sunday. I will be heard, I am Uber important. Heil trump

EST_1986, Vanilla2 and calico like this.
  3. JackOfNoTrades

JackOfNoTrades sunbum

2,827 Messages
    3,724 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

TheDude, roughneck266 and Nightman like this.
  4. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

6,412 Messages
    12,628 Likes Received
    Damage Control. If the NFL goes down it will be in the billions for losses. NFL,TV stations,merchandise,endorsements,etc. This could be very ugly. I believe Roger Goodell had a meeting with the teams and basically said THIS NEEDS TO END or the NFL is finished. I think the players will all stand for the National Anthem with no protests and Colin Kaepernik will never play in the NFL again..

cowboyblue22 and JoeKing like this.
  5. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,373 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    Both parties used to have much more pronounced liberal and conservative wings. Less so now. And those folks and their ilk, the ones who supported the segregation type stuff, mostly switched parties in the years after Johnson's civil rights legislation. Just look at the voting demographics.

6. Robbieac

Robbieac Well-Known Member

2,987 Messages
    1,558 Likes Received
    Completely ignorant statement.

Dodger12, roughneck266 and JoeKing like this.
  7. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

21,892 Messages
    18,512 Likes Received
    I'll 2nd that sentiment.

8. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

48,257 Messages
    49,320 Likes Received
    Interesting comments.

I worked with a gay guy that always voted Democrat but disagreed with them on almost everything except gay rights. He even despised the some of the people he voted for.

Some things I wish could be removed from politicians control. It's stupid to vote based on abortion because it's not going to change.

EST_1986 and JoeKing like this.
  9. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

4,107 Messages
    3,475 Likes Received
    Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd never switched parties. George Wallace never switched parties. Can you tell me who you are referring to?

JoeKing likes this.
  10. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,373 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    Sure. The voters....

Oh, and Wallace did run as an independent as well for a bit.

11. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

5,109 Messages
    8,748 Likes Received
    Ah, rather simplistic view I see

I would say that one side is ok with minorities as long as they are here legally, abortion is ok as long as taxpayers aren't forced to finance it, and as far as gays many of them are conservative both socially and fiscally. Gay bashing went out in the 80's. C'mon at least be a little more creative in stereotyping

JoeKing likes this.
  12. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

21,892 Messages
    18,512 Likes Received
    It's simple to figure out why TV networks don't show angry booing fans and empty seats... they don't want to show how the counter protest is effecting attendance at the games. But the truth is getting out... the counter protest is winning.

13. superonyx

superonyx Well-Known Member

10,724 Messages
    14,275 Likes Received
    Nice attempt at spin.. yea it’s not the abortion republicans are worried about...it’s the paying for it...no one is buying that at all. When you can’t change abortion rights you try to change it by attacking funding.
    Sure there may be a few gay Republicans but as soon as some redneck has to bake them a cake for their wedding here comes the outrage. So you are ok with them as long as they don’t demands equal rights.
    The point about minorities will have to be answered later. I’ve got to run.

But it sounds like we generally agree...and since you are making the proclamation that the Republicans are now ok with all the same people the democrats are ok with I guess there really isn’t any differences left.

14. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

5,109 Messages
    8,748 Likes Received
    Abortion disproportionately affects minorities so if you are for ridding the country of minorities I guess this is just your bag. As far as wedding cakes go Michelle Obama has lectured the country on the evils of sweet and fatty foods so your gonna have to take that up with her fat azz

FloridaRob likes this.
  15. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

7,787 Messages
    11,133 Likes Received
    That’s a good spin on abortion rights:rolleyes: and amazing deflection on the gay cakes thing

superonyx likes this.
  16. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

8,377 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    A silly rant about Christians places you firmly in the bigot column. Your thought process it lacking. You list a bunch of issues with government and then demand more government. Sigh...

Please point out in the Bible where it states the government is responsible redistribution of food or medical care.

Fyi, we are the most charitable nation on earth. Last year we spent a trillion dollars on welfare programs at the state and federal levels.

17. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

8,377 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    The entire reason planned parenthood was created was to abort minorities out of existence.

18. superonyx

superonyx Well-Known Member

10,724 Messages
    14,275 Likes Received
    Your comprehension is what’s lacking..
    Where did I say I want more government?
    I want a better government. Spending a trillion each year in wars of aggression killing people and then when people ask for money to cure people suddenly we can’t afford it.

Good luck squaring that with God.

We’ve spend 3 trillion in Afghanistan killing people (and getting killed) over a war most people forgot we were in. Meanwhile since we invaded Afghanistan it’s estimated that 765,000 Americans have died from lack of healthcare. Justify that one.

We have unlimited money to kill people then we have money to help people.
    Not more government. Better government.

19. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

8,377 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    Why did those alleged 765,000 not have healthcare? Why did you not help them? Or were you waiting for others to do it for you?

Let's be clear, I'm not talking about you personally, but relying on a dysfunctional corrupt government is not the long term answer. Utopian ideas are fun and sound great, but you must deal with reality. Utopian slogans have destroyed Venezuela. They can destroy any functioning democracy or representative republic.

20. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

25,524 Messages
    8,850 Likes Received
    I get "drama", but this is absolutely ******* ridiculous.

JoeKing likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.